JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

ok

Reviewer2827034により Aug 20, 2014 に掲載

Too fine but still good as a topping. Additionally, it's gluten free.

Best GF Bread Crumbs out there

Reviewer1741178により Oct 23, 2012 に掲載

So glad to see these on iherb as my local store has been out of it lately. I've tried other brands including Panko but keep coming back to this one. I've used it for several years. I add herbs to it and salt before using it when battering chicken, or thinly sliced turkey or beef. Family loves it and I'm the only one who has to be gluten free. Noticed someone thought this was tougher than Panko. Panko has too many big pieces for me. Food comes out 'rough.' Noticed the review was from Japan. I wouldn't use this for frying Japanese dishes that call for Panko style. This one from Ener-G is perfect for fried chicken and dishes like scallopini or schnitzel. Tried it recently for fish and chips and it works really well with cod. With most dishes I dredge the meat in a rice flour first, then egg, then the crumbs. For fish, leaving out the dredging and letting the fish soak in the egg for an hour or overnight, then bread well will get a thicker crust on the fish. Not hard at all. Very tasty. PLEASE KEEP MORE IN STOCK. YOU HAVE BEEN OUT OF THIS FOR TOO LONG RECENTLY. Also, I've tried many different oils and corn oil seems to work best with these crumbs when cooking on the stove (vs. deep fryer).

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I hesitated to try

Jacquelineにより Aug 26, 2012 に掲載

But I am really glad we did try them. Very good price of gluten-free bread crumbs, and great base for seasoning the coating.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A bit tougher but tastes good

Reviewer1502871により Feb 08, 2012 に掲載

Very good alternative. Nice flavor. Compared to regular bread crumbs, it is very comparable. Compared to Panko, it is tougher therefore finished products turn out slightly harder..... but hey, it is gluten free and tastes good!!!

Ener-G Foods, Bread Crumbs

Reviewer3312736により Jan 23, 2012 に掲載

If you are looking for the perfect gluten free breadcrumb, look no further. No one willknow the difference! In fact my husband and I like this better! Add the spices called for on the back of the box for fried chicken. That makes it taste like seasoned breadcrumbs. Make your breaded porkchops and city chicken and etc. Enjoy!

Wonderful Crunch

Reviewer3086632により Dec 26, 2011 に掲載

I used the bread crumbs for a coating on pork loin chops. They had a wonderful crunch with yummy flavor.

Excellent Substitute