JA

Reviewer1316377により Oct 19, 2013 に掲載

My baby love it

My baby girl loves it!!

Reviewer2398286により Oct 26, 2013 に掲載

I try it before I gave it to my baby, It is just like an apple, but bit sour. anyways my little girl loves it. I gave as a little treat after the meal I couldn't make her stop :-) Ella's kitchen is the best cause it is made of 100% organic apple noting else was added.

Liked this product

5737319031585857007により Dec 10, 2013 に掲載

Liked this product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Just wish it was a bit larger!

5131506671719287739により Jul 20, 2014 に掲載

I was introduced to Ella's kitchen apples apples apples by a friend who frequents iherb, and my baby girl just loved it! I know fresh applesauce made at home is probably the best, but these are great to bring around and pop open anytime when on the move. No spill, so no sticky hands, and great taste. My friend says that straws fit into the opening so if you don't want your little one to have sore lips and tongue from sucking too hard on the opening, you can try a straw. I just wish these were a bit larger because my little one just devours them in seconds - need to keep her preoccupied for just a bit longer.

Haha!

Reviewer2627454により Mar 23, 2013 に掲載

Silly me, I bought this on a whim not knowing it's for babies and ended up really enjoying it! At first, the knob on the top is very confusing and hard to open, other than that...great product!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2610466により Sep 11, 2013 に掲載

Good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6