JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Effective sunscreen but can be sticky if too much is applied

4934896583154314076により Jul 28, 2013 に掲載

This sunscreen works effectively to protect my skin but I found that if I applied too much on my skin, it could get quite greasy and sticky. Apply sparingly for daily use. If you're doing sports or will be outdoors for an extended period of time and will need to slather on a good amount of the sunscreen, it can get slightly sticky. But then again, I'm based in sunny, humid Singapore and it might be a climate thing...

Very good!

5233637834383964613により Aug 07, 2013 に掲載

If you want a sunscreen with mat finish, and no aroma at all, this is for you. This sunnscreen is also easy to apply.

Good physical sunscreen

4907883647798794926により Mar 01, 2014 に掲載

As a physical sunscreen with natural ingredients , it works well to my skin. Just press it over my face ,not rubbing. A nice protection without feeling too heavy.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good and require very less product.

4670769726373227625により Oct 31, 2014 に掲載

I have brown skin. so the fist time I used I got a terrible looking white cast look. However I found a way to use it. I mix a drop of argan oil to very less sunscreen (less than a drop) and dot my face with the mix. then spread it evenly it works no more ghost like appearance.

Thick and white.

4806643745682439184により Mar 25, 2013 に掲載

The cream is a bit thick and gives the skin a bit of a white tint. Overall I like it, but it's not something I would use everyday, only when I go to the beach or hiking.

Good sunscreen

Reviewer3257094により Oct 26, 2014 に掲載

Works just fine, there is no scent, but you have to rub it very well to avoid whitening effect. I'm guessing if you have a darker skin it is going to be kind of obvious, so I would only recommend it to people with white skin, because it blends better.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6