JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 11

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

maybe its a very pure supplement, but the price is ridiculous!

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5468220231941440687により Jul 18, 2015 に掲載

I just wanted to note that you are paying 79 dollars for a gram of zinc, whereas with Thorne Zinc Picolinate for example its just 6 dollars per gram. The amount of Zinc is really small in the solution, you would need two bottles like this per month just to get your RDA, and people with deficiencies probably need more. Also I doubt the bioavailability of this inorganic form of zinc is so great. This liquid is just good to test your zinc levels with the taste test, but for actual supplementing, I would take Picolinate.

Easy absorbed

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5503743383091213297により Jul 08, 2013 に掲載

Great product very potent and absorbs easy. I was very zinc deficient and had Rock solid levels again after 6 weeks use 15 drops 2 x daily

Pure minerals, love it!

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

InozarDeBenzにより Jul 10, 2013 に掲載

I truly love this one, as the subject line says it has no extra additives. It only consists of the mineral itself. So I don't have to deal with all the additives that usually follows tablets. They often don't agree with my stomach, as I am sensible to a lot of stuff. 30 drops a day, and it should last a month. So if the manufacturer doesn't lie and this liquid really consists the amount of zink sulfate stated, I would conclude ending this review saying that I absolutely recommend this. Five stars

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

great but a tad expensive

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1827451により Jul 11, 2013 に掲載

this is probably the most absorbable and safe form of zinc i've had and i've tried a few. wish it would at least come in a bigger bottle.

Excellent Source of Zinc

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1211707により May 12, 2012 に掲載

I've been using this zinc product for over a year and have had noticeable results. I have cadmium poising. Cadmium displaces zinc. I take this product to replace the zinc that was displaced by the cadmium after an EDTA treatment which is supposed to remove the cadmium from the body. Don't ask me how I got so much cadmium in my body because I don't know the answer. Also I want to add this product contains NO FULVIC ACID! Fulvic acid contains heavy metals and cadmium is one of them.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 11