JA

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

maybe its a very pure supplement, but the price is ridiculous!

5468220231941440687により Jul 18, 2015 に掲載

I just wanted to note that you are paying 79 dollars for a gram of zinc, whereas with Thorne Zinc Picolinate for example its just 6 dollars per gram. The amount of Zinc is really small in the solution, you would need two bottles like this per month just to get your RDA, and people with deficiencies probably need more. Also I doubt the bioavailability of this inorganic form of zinc is so great. This liquid is just good to test your zinc levels with the taste test, but for actual supplementing, I would take Picolinate.

Easy absorbed

5503743383091213297により Jul 08, 2013 に掲載

Great product very potent and absorbs easy. I was very zinc deficient and had Rock solid levels again after 6 weeks use 15 drops 2 x daily

Pure minerals, love it!

InozarDeBenzにより Jul 10, 2013 に掲載

I truly love this one, as the subject line says it has no extra additives. It only consists of the mineral itself. So I don't have to deal with all the additives that usually follows tablets. They often don't agree with my stomach, as I am sensible to a lot of stuff. 30 drops a day, and it should last a month. So if the manufacturer doesn't lie and this liquid really consists the amount of zink sulfate stated, I would conclude ending this review saying that I absolutely recommend this. Five stars

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great but a tad expensive

Reviewer1827451により Jul 11, 2013 に掲載

this is probably the most absorbable and safe form of zinc i've had and i've tried a few. wish it would at least come in a bigger bottle.

Excellent Source of Zinc

Reviewer1211707により May 12, 2012 に掲載

I've been using this zinc product for over a year and have had noticeable results. I have cadmium poising. Cadmium displaces zinc. I take this product to replace the zinc that was displaced by the cadmium after an EDTA treatment which is supposed to remove the cadmium from the body. Don't ask me how I got so much cadmium in my body because I don't know the answer. Also I want to add this product contains NO FULVIC ACID! Fulvic acid contains heavy metals and cadmium is one of them.

great product

5081120529577028619により Jul 29, 2013 に掲載

great productust what you need and easy to take. Potency only 50% rda per measure though

Great

4818522275222989139により Apr 01, 2014 に掲載

I like that it is liquid so you can controll how much to take :10 drops, 15, or the recomended 30 that way the whole family can take it, adults need more and children need less. And ofcourse liquid form is absorbed faster in the body than pill form. 4 starts instead of 5 because No noticeable results in health since taking it for 3 months. but i will still keep ordering :)

Quality product

Reviewer3130145により Jun 21, 2013 に掲載

Highly absorbed, good quality, pure.

Great for kids

cot477により May 29, 2012 に掲載

This is an easy one to give to kids - just a few drops into water.

Eidon Mineral Supplement - Zinc

Reviewer1734379により Jan 29, 2012 に掲載

Very easy to take. Wish it came in a larger bottle.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13