Eidon Mineral Supplements, Ionic Minerals, Copper, 19 oz (563 ml)

¥ 1811.11
Reviews 4-star
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Great alternative to tablets and capsules - copper is utilised by many bodily processes

Posted by Read-More-Reviews--Here on Oct 06, 2013

This is an effective alternative to tablets and capsules. I personally feel it is better utilised and therefore prefer this to chelated copper supplements (sebacate, glycinate) that usually contain fillers/additives I prefer to avoid. It's also easier to use smaller amounts of this vs tablets or capsules. Additionally, I like that I can spray it on my skin for transdermal absorption. Copper is quite the underdog when it comes to health - there are many physiological processes that rely on it. Low copper status will inhibit iron. Conversely, high iron inhibits copper. Zinc and vitamin C also inhibit copper. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?