iHerbは初めての方?

Eidon Mineral Supplements, Ionic Minerals, Copper, 19 oz (563 ml)

¥1,902
¥2,143
¥ 1902.04
Savings of: ¥241 (11% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Great alternative to tablets and capsules - copper is utilised by many bodily processes

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 06, 2013

This is an effective alternative to tablets and capsules. I personally feel it is better utilised and therefore prefer this to chelated copper supplements (sebacate, glycinate) that usually contain fillers/additives I prefer to avoid. It's also easier to use smaller amounts of this vs tablets or capsules. Additionally, I like that I can spray it on my skin for transdermal absorption. Copper is quite the underdog when it comes to health - there are many physiological processes that rely on it. Low copper status will inhibit iron. Conversely, high iron inhibits copper. Zinc and vitamin C also inhibit copper. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

My morning drink

Posted by 5711184026426083389 on Jul 03, 2014

I drink this every morning to start my day. I mix it with water.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?