JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very potent, save money

Reviewer1767544により 6 19, 2011 に掲載

I didn't believe their claim that it wasn't necessary to take high doses and I took 5 drops. I've saturated with Lugol's iodine and maintained for 3 years. If I take a 32mg p.iodine pill I get no side affects, but 4 drops of Eidon iodine gave me insomnia. I figure I must have retained 1/4mg out of the 32mg pill. I just started taking their potassium to counteract sodium and balance that mineral pair. I also sent in my hair analysis from the form on Eidon's website, $67. I intent to balance all my minerals.

Iodine

Reviewer2387193により 10 07, 2011 に掲載

Eidon has always made the best products in my opinion...This Iodine is the best I have ever taken.Take 10 drops in the morning and you will notice a big difference.Thanks iHerb and Eidon for excellent service and product.

Worked for me

Reviewer1268836により 3 20, 2011 に掲載

I started using this after seeing a health article that said it could help with muscle cramps. I was getting up every hour in the night with a cramp, and taking either Ca, Mg, or K, just to get to morning. Well, after taking up to 35 drops/day, after 2 weeks the cramps were gone. I now take another I product that is a higher dose, and my spouse takes this.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

So much Iodine for your money

Reviewer1330467により 4 06, 2011 に掲載

This product is great. 450 servings per bottle. Easy to use.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

First time to buy this brand

Reviewer1694950により 6 20, 2013 に掲載

I buy iodine for a friend that was to have surgery to have her thyroid removed because of goiters after taking iodine for just a short time her dr told her she didnt need the surgery at this time.

Excellent product

teacupLAにより 11 05, 2013 に掲載

I take a drop a few days a week... that is it ! and it has helped me retain my body heat in the winter. I like it that I don't have to keep the heater on all day just from taking a drop of this with my tea in the morning. I might even start taking it daily... I just didn't want to overdo it at first. A little goes a long way. I've even convinced my husband to take a drop on the very cold mornings and it seems to make him happier about winter :-)

iodine liquid

Reviewer1240581により 8 30, 2012 に掲載

this is an excellent PURE product! so necessary for the immune system.. service also FAb!

Fantastic value

energetyxにより 4 29, 2014 に掲載

I've only been taking this for a month so far, at a dose of 2 drops per day, so it's a bit too soon to say how effective it is. Next month I'll double the dose to 4 drops, and the following month again to 8 drops (1 milligram). No negative effects so far, hopefully taking the 8 drops will be tolerable and I'll be able to give a better review then. One bottle looks like it'll last a very long time.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One of my favorite nutrients!

5210826161262109858により 10 20, 2014 に掲載

I take a couple of milligrams of this stuff per day, and simply love it. Start with one drop in a large pint and NO MORE.

happy

4728150869305032656により 12 27, 2013 に掲載

I have been taking the Iodine Liquid Concentrate for a couple of weeks now and I am very pleased at this point. One of the best things I'v done.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19