JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

good.

4931658399722854122により Oct 31, 2015 に掲載

anything corn HAS to be organic! its a good thing to have around

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Adds amazing lightness to gluten free baked goods

5453892699517717252により Dec 22, 2014 に掲載

This is the best starch around. No gummy, gritty texture. Works well with gluten free baked goods, adds lightness to the heavy flours and helps bind them up a bit!

SUPER handy to have !!!!

5102661963628510825により Jul 08, 2014 に掲載

I have until now always though of how evil anything corn was due to its nasty GMO nature that has overtaken the world. When I saw this product I thought it would be nice to try - Boy was I wrong.... IT SOOOO AMAZINGLY NICE! It thickens things better than normal flour and it makes a delicious pudding. And I still can't get over the fact that its GMO and ORGANIC CORN! I thought with the way the corn industry was I would have to give up corn for life! but I sure was wrong. This is one of my favourite ingredients that can totally change a meal.... I use few pinches in a mug of bone broth to make it slightly less watery and a bit heartier, you can use it to thicken sweet and savoury sauces.... EVERYTHING... I would really like to repurchase a few of these so I never run out and am well stocked. Its just soo handy! Great product. can find anything like that in aus.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Bad package

vegrusにより Apr 25, 2014 に掲載

I love that it I can use organic corn starch (that made in Germany), but package should be resealable.

Good Product

CindyWにより Jun 25, 2013 に掲載

Thankful to have cornstarch that is organic and not GMO!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5