JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Use it with Everything!

Reviewer1232381により Jan 03, 2013 に掲載

Fried eggs, broiled steaks, and most of the veggies I sautee start with Hot Pepper Oil. I love the flavor of it and how it complements stir fried veggies, rice dishes, and anything that is potentially bland. Steam broccoli with it lightly drizzled over the top for a subtley hot aroma and flavor. I broil or bake kale and brussel sprouts sprinkled with Hot Pepper Oil to make veggie crisps for munching (add salt and pepper if desired). It's hard to find in stores where I live so after researching the price, I decided that iHerb was my best source...especially when I purchase four at a time.

A MUST have

HolisticDadにより Mar 17, 2011 に掲載

last year, I was unable to get this spicy sesame combo that is popular in Japanese cuisine. Now, iherb has it and I am overjoyed. This is a MUST BUY for anyone who loves spicy sesame oil, or is a rice ( or rice noodle) addict. AMAZING with rice, congee (rice porridge), mungbean (glass) noodles, and with shabu shabu. It is incredible, and adds such a unique flavor to any dish, as does regular toasted sesame oil.

Too bad I Landman to buy it with foul Perfume

5563924918182937349により Apr 08, 2015 に掲載

Too bad I Landman to buy it with foul Perfume

Love it!

Reviewer2511091により Jul 27, 2011 に掲載

Wonderful flavor! I wish they'd make it organic!

Nice smell

Reviewer1962232により Jan 13, 2013 に掲載

Lovely smell and very nice taste. My husband began to love Asian food with this product.

Eden Foods Hot Pepper Sesame Oil

KiMaLiにより Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

This product is unrefined, expeller pressed. This product is HOT. In other words a little dab, will do ya! If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. Thanks.

Bon produit

5222032223402507152により Aug 31, 2013 に掲載

il sent fort l'huile de sésame (j'adore) mais ne pique pas on se demande s'il y a vraiment des piments dans cette huile, cependant peut être que je suis trop habitué au piment.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7