JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Yummy.

Reviewer1156637により Apr 06, 2010 に掲載

Flavorful. The perfect pantry item. In response to the earlier posts, I have ordered these beans several times now, and the cans always arrive in good condition. For about a year, I have ordered many very differently packaged products from iHerb -- cans, glass and plastic jars and bottles, cardboard boxes, aluminum bags-- and I have always had the items arrive in perfect condition-- nothing dented or squished or broken. The items are always placed in plastic "zip-lock" sealing bags and wrapped in bubble wrap with scent-free brown paper filling; the box never contains those horrible, terrible, awful packaging peanuts. ... At least for these beans, I can't imagine that the cans sit around and collect dust as another reviewer posted because this product was out of stock last time I wanted to order it! I imagine that it is a popular product and "turns over" quickly at the warehouse.

BEST CANNED BLACK BEANS

healthysupplementsにより Dec 04, 2013 に掲載

These are the best canned beans I've ever had.

DISSAPPOINTED :(

Reviewer2876901により Aug 30, 2012 に掲載

I love that Eden uses the safer cans (bpa free) and that they use organic beans, which is why I purchased the beans, however, I could not believe they have seaweed in them - which I didn't realize until I was unpacking them. I know the benefits of seaweed, but I don't want it in my black beans. Definitely something for those with allergies or sensitivities to be aware of.

Condition when received unacceptable

Reviewer2638579により Jul 18, 2008 に掲載

Product itself is great. However, condition of cans received was awful - they were heavily dented & I had to throw them out.

Taste good

5577504513418938191により Jan 29, 2014 に掲載

They were as I expected. Taste good.

Great taste

Reviewer2849359により Apr 26, 2014 に掲載

Great taste and price.

Black Beans

4950137916699237694により Mar 10, 2015 に掲載

These were good. Not really sure why iherb is discontinuing them.

Please bring these back!

laminimalistaにより Sep 29, 2016 に掲載

I love these for breakfast, tacos, rice & beans... not sure why they were discontinued.

Very Good

Reviewer2741933により May 09, 2010 に掲載

My grocery store doesn't stock these. These are so good in my pasta salad and they're organic!

Great product-great price

Reviewer2147901により Aug 02, 2010 に掲載

These are great beans to add to any meal! Much cheaper than at the store.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22