JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Yummy.

Reviewer1156637により 4 06, 2010 に掲載

Flavorful. The perfect pantry item. In response to the earlier posts, I have ordered these beans several times now, and the cans always arrive in good condition. For about a year, I have ordered many very differently packaged products from iHerb -- cans, glass and plastic jars and bottles, cardboard boxes, aluminum bags-- and I have always had the items arrive in perfect condition-- nothing dented or squished or broken. The items are always placed in plastic "zip-lock" sealing bags and wrapped in bubble wrap with scent-free brown paper filling; the box never contains those horrible, terrible, awful packaging peanuts. ... At least for these beans, I can't imagine that the cans sit around and collect dust as another reviewer posted because this product was out of stock last time I wanted to order it! I imagine that it is a popular product and "turns over" quickly at the warehouse.

BEST CANNED BLACK BEANS

healthysupplementsにより 12 04, 2013 に掲載

These are the best canned beans I've ever had.

DISSAPPOINTED :(

Reviewer2876901により 8 30, 2012 に掲載

I love that Eden uses the safer cans (bpa free) and that they use organic beans, which is why I purchased the beans, however, I could not believe they have seaweed in them - which I didn't realize until I was unpacking them. I know the benefits of seaweed, but I don't want it in my black beans. Definitely something for those with allergies or sensitivities to be aware of.

Condition when received unacceptable

Reviewer2638579により 7 18, 2008 に掲載

Product itself is great. However, condition of cans received was awful - they were heavily dented & I had to throw them out.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Beans! Beans! More Beans!

Reviewer2920020により 1 05, 2009 に掲載

Very good. In fact, this is what I would always eat, if it were free.

Taste good

5577504513418938191により 1 29, 2014 に掲載

They were as I expected. Taste good.

Great taste

Reviewer2849359により 4 26, 2014 に掲載

Great taste and price.

Very Good

Reviewer2741933により 5 09, 2010 に掲載

My grocery store doesn't stock these. These are so good in my pasta salad and they're organic!

Great product-great price

Reviewer2147901により 8 02, 2010 に掲載

These are great beans to add to any meal! Much cheaper than at the store.

Best Beans

Reviewer2526088により 2 09, 2011 に掲載

I love the Eden brand. Their cans are BPA free and they use seaweed instead of salt. So healthy and taste great.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21