JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥278

¥278

のセーブ: ¥0 (0 % オフ)

• Colors may vary, Blue and Green.

• カスタマーの評価

5 つ星
    4 つ星
    3 つ星
    2 つ星
    1 つ星
    レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

good

poleonellaにより May 24, 2013 に掲載

I like it

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5050364181372691455により Sep 24, 2013 に掲載

They are cute nice and gentle to the face. The bad thing is that after using, it does not dries well, it stays wet. Other wise it is great.

Ok product

4748907441279845069により May 17, 2013 に掲載

Good product, works very well. But it's incredibly hard to rinse my cleanser completely and it worries me cause the bacteria. It also takes so long to dry and humidity is not so good either. I use the hard part for cleansing (it works very good) and the soft part to wash mask off (it works perfectly).

Excellent buffs

Yanushkaにより Jan 20, 2013 に掲載

Wonderful for daily washing. I use it every day with "Aubrey Organics, Mask & Scrub, Jojoba Meal & Oatmeal" or "Queen Helene, Natural Facial Scrub, Apricot". Замечательный для ежедневного умывания. Я пользуюсь ими каждый день с "Aubrey Organics, Mask & Scrub, Jojoba Meal & Oatmeal" или "Queen Helene, Natural Facial Scrub, Apricot"

very qualitative

4806524098807504318により Jan 24, 2013 に掲載

i use them everyday with a mild cleansing gel ...i rub gently and i really can see the difference ... one of my favorites

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5653457869608936137により Feb 02, 2015 に掲載

Well manufactered, will last for a long time, gentle on your skin even if you rub it.

5082373137782542789により Nov 27, 2012 に掲載

A little rough, but it is ideal when in shower!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Love it and use it often

AnnaNaturalReviewsにより Nov 12, 2015 に掲載

1 con: the size is a bit too small ( can be 2 cm bigger in diameter' I think it would be more useful) But the material is nice and durable, very good quality. Does the job! If my review was useful, please press "YES" below. Thank you and enjoy your shopping!

I like them

Xhalaxにより May 08, 2015 に掲載

I use these once in a while to gently buff my face, and they do help to clear up my skin a bit. I like the fact that they are dual sided, and the soft side is nice for gently washing my face.

Ok