JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Fantastic product

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1175250により Jul 05, 2012 に掲載

This tea straw is really great. At the bottom it has a little spiral doohickey that stops any tiny bit of leaf getting into the straw. In practice, the tea is as free of leaves as with a teabag. This is far superior to many other bombillas I've looked at, which have holes down the bottom instead, and tend to allow in small tea leaves. It's also super easy to clean - the little spiral part lifts up easily with a spring mechanism. A rinse under the tap will basically have it back to pristine condition, and it's dishwasher safe. The straw also allows me to drink tea lying down. Best way to drink tea!

excellent quality

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2406648により May 27, 2013 に掲載

I bought two of these straws, for use with my own herbal mixtures of tea. I put my teas in a cup, then sip from the straw. It completely filters the tea, and only needs a quick rinse to clean. Excellent buy, as more primitive ones are the same price at my local co-op. Very high quality stainless steel, made in Argentina. For anyone who grows and harvests their own herbs, or makes their own blends, this is so much easier than trying to make tea bags, or filter with baskets. And the design is the very best of them all.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Not good with small pieces of tea leaves

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2126349により Dec 29, 2012 に掲載

With the Yerba Mate loose tea leaf I bought, it seems to go through once the teas have infused the water. I think it works well with large tea leaves.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

WOW What a great way to drink tea

Reviewer2798647により Apr 05, 2013 に掲載

This is a super invention. I use it to drink my Jasmine/Green loose leaf tea.

Tea Straw works great!

Reviewer1686088により Jun 12, 2013 に掲載

Love this metal tea straw for sipping teas and coffees...have had a terrible tooth stain from my hot drinks, but straw has helped a lot, indeed.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 11