JA

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Vitamins for Leg Cramps

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2455120により Jan 21, 2010 に掲載

For years I sufferd from severe leg cramps, especially at night as I slept. It was common to be awakened 2-3 times per night, 7 day a week. Then I was introduced to Vital Force without iron. 4 tablets a day completely and immediately eliminated the cramps and they have not returned for approximately 10 years. Thank you Eclectic Institute for carrying this miracle vitamin and mineral supplement.

A Great Multi

Reviewer1110747により May 10, 2012 に掲載

It’s nice that they add some P5P, and that the Vitamin E has mixed tocopherols. I take one in the morning, and one later on in the day (vitamins are better absorbed that way). It’s also nice that you can adjust it to whatever amount is right for you. Overall this is a really good multivitamin. It also says it's "Hypoallergenic", which means it's less likely to cause an allergic reation.

Large selection

Reviewer2106171により Aug 03, 2010 に掲載

This type of supplement was recommended by my doctor since it does not contain iron. There was a large selection to choose from and this brand was the most economical at the time. I receive my prescription meds from Medco thru BC/BS. They now offer OTC drugs online. Their price for Life Force brand multi-vitamin w/o iron is $32. Here at iHerb it is $18.

Excellent money/quality ratio.

Zihuanaにより Feb 20, 2010 に掲載

Big plus for the texture of the tablets; even though they're quite big in size they´re easy to swallow. I can even take two at the same time and that's a lot for me! So far I've been taking these for less than a month so can't really say much for the effect. But so far 'am very happy!

Great Product

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2974620により Jan 25, 2011 に掲載

I have been taking this supplement for several months and love it.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 10