JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Vitamins for Leg Cramps

Reviewer2455120により Jan 21, 2010 に掲載

For years I sufferd from severe leg cramps, especially at night as I slept. It was common to be awakened 2-3 times per night, 7 day a week. Then I was introduced to Vital Force without iron. 4 tablets a day completely and immediately eliminated the cramps and they have not returned for approximately 10 years. Thank you Eclectic Institute for carrying this miracle vitamin and mineral supplement.

Large selection

Reviewer2106171により Aug 03, 2010 に掲載

This type of supplement was recommended by my doctor since it does not contain iron. There was a large selection to choose from and this brand was the most economical at the time. I receive my prescription meds from Medco thru BC/BS. They now offer OTC drugs online. Their price for Life Force brand multi-vitamin w/o iron is $32. Here at iHerb it is $18.

Excellent money/quality ratio.

Zihuanaにより Feb 20, 2010 に掲載

Big plus for the texture of the tablets; even though they're quite big in size they´re easy to swallow. I can even take two at the same time and that's a lot for me! So far I've been taking these for less than a month so can't really say much for the effect. But so far 'am very happy!

Great Product

Reviewer2974620により Jan 25, 2011 に掲載

I have been taking this supplement for several months and love it.

Affordable

Reviewer2185136により Jul 04, 2011 に掲載

It's very affordable and effective.

Vital Force Vitamin and Mineral Supplement

4905313892116702585により Aug 29, 2012 に掲載

Excellent product. Have been using it for a couple of years now.

Value for money

Reviewer1265776により Sep 11, 2011 に掲載

Good quality!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A good supplement for vegetarian

Reviewer2734072により Jul 24, 2010 に掲載

It is a good multivitamin supplement especially for vegetarian.

OK DAILY MULTIVITAMIN

MarieMRにより Aug 21, 2015 に掲載

Sure it has stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicone dioxide.Tablet coating: (<1%): hypromellose, dextrin, medium chain triglycerides.Sure they would be better without these in them BUT so do many other multivitamins and THESE have good chelated minerals in them and balance of correct vitamins including Bioflavonoids and Betaine. Alot of the food based ones are just made with yeast so I find these better.It says to take six so the bottle will last you a month but since I take other supplements I just take 1 or 2 with at least two of my meals and I am happy. iherb has great customer service and fast deliver!Thanks!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

OK Product but to many fillers!

5534303202323310979により Nov 11, 2015 に掲載

I was disappointed in these as they had a good formula of ingredients but to many other ingredients like stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicone dioxide and dextrin, Still finding a multi that has good ingredients without fillers and soy. Good customer service Best deliver time with DHL, Thanks iHerb for having this kind of service for Australian customers!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11