JA

Reviewer2882049により Dec 22, 2008 に掲載

I am taking this product since 6 month and I am very happy with the result

Excellent product !

Reviewer2735132により Feb 15, 2009 に掲載

Super product.Really works on veins.Very fast delivery to Australia and was securely packed.

Reviewer2092866により Aug 23, 2008 に掲載

This herb helps blood flow through veins and minimizes hemorrhoids.

I was skeptical, but...

Reviewer1538943により Jun 03, 2015 に掲載

I was raised with the "when you get hurt/sick, just leave it alone and you'll eventually heal. Or not." philosophy. After six kids and a lifelong tendency to be constipated, I've had my share of hemorrhoidal flareups. I've always just let them resolve themselves, and they always did after a few days. But this last one was much, much worse, and after a few days of creams and ointments, I saw this on iHerb and ordered it. While I waited for its arrival, I spent $25 dollars on some other stuff at a local health food store on the recommendation of a clerk there. Those items seemed to help a little with the pain, but not the swelling. The day my iHerb package arrived, I got it after work and took two doses of 30 drops. The next day 3 more doses. When I woke up the third day, I felt almost back to normal. All told, about 36 hours. I'm a believer. A couple of people have commented on the bad taste. It's really just the smell. Just take a couple of big breaths and then hold your breath while drinking and it's fine. Update 6/3/15- Worked great when my varicose veins started hurting, too.

Reviewer2207278により Mar 29, 2015 に掲載

Have noticed some improvement but haven't used long enough.

Stone Root Review

Reviewer2707441により Nov 03, 2009 に掲載

The product was excellent. It did not produce the results I was hoping for, I think I need to use it longer.

So far so good

Reviewer2195457により May 13, 2008 に掲載

Thankyou for your request for feedback. This has so far been an excellent product.

Works but rough taste

ManxKatにより Jul 27, 2013 に掲載

Really rough taste and you must swallow quick! Works very well but Herb Pharm is better.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Didn't work for me - cream worked better

AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTHにより Mar 15, 2016 に掲載

I found the only thing that worked was applying Nelson Bach USA, H+Care, Hemorrhoid Cream. It was cured in three applications and it was a stubborn one! (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

商品 11 - 20 の合計 22