JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Great for Menopausal and Post Women

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2146441により Jun 25, 2012 に掲載

A regular purchase for me. This suppliment is great. Taken regularly over time, it has eliminated the need for multiple night trips to the bathroom. It seems to strengthen the urinary tract membrane and reduce hypersensitivity. I have stopped and started use often enough that I know this is the variable. It takes about a month to take effect and about two weeks or more of nonuse to lose the effect.

great

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4971756355379332850により Jan 28, 2013 に掲載

i guess it helps to clear up my cyst acne on my chin that i had for 10+yrs and my pores seem smaller too. for me it took almost 2 bottles to see the changes. i took 1 cap a day as i do not wan to be too dependent on it. prefer to let it work gradually.. great product!! will repurchase

Sea Buckthorn

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3218203により Sep 11, 2011 に掲載

We really like the product and it has helped me lose weight, reduce my Cholesterol and Blood Pressure. The Doctor was very please with my weight reduction and Lab results.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Good for weight loss and skin health

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2025838により Oct 10, 2011 に掲載

I had been taking a product called Oxydrene for about ten years until they recently changed the formula. One of the ingredients in Oxydrene was sea buckthorn so I take this now along with rhodiola and goji berry capsules. I'm slowly losing weight taking this and the goji berry capsules are great for my skin. The rhodiola (aka arctic root) is good for deep oxygenation of your tissues.

Excellent Product

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1569389により Mar 27, 2012 に掲載

Have been using for about a month now, taking 2 capsules a day. Paired with my exercise routine (1 hr per day) it really seems to have sped up the weight loss. Would highly recommend this product.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 24