JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great for Menopausal and Post Women

Reviewer2146441により Jun 25, 2012 に掲載

A regular purchase for me. This suppliment is great. Taken regularly over time, it has eliminated the need for multiple night trips to the bathroom. It seems to strengthen the urinary tract membrane and reduce hypersensitivity. I have stopped and started use often enough that I know this is the variable. It takes about a month to take effect and about two weeks or more of nonuse to lose the effect.

great

4971756355379332850により Jan 28, 2013 に掲載

i guess it helps to clear up my cyst acne on my chin that i had for 10+yrs and my pores seem smaller too. for me it took almost 2 bottles to see the changes. i took 1 cap a day as i do not wan to be too dependent on it. prefer to let it work gradually.. great product!! will repurchase

Sea Buckthorn

Reviewer3218203により Sep 11, 2011 に掲載

We really like the product and it has helped me lose weight, reduce my Cholesterol and Blood Pressure. The Doctor was very please with my weight reduction and Lab results.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good for weight loss and skin health

Reviewer2025838により Oct 10, 2011 に掲載

I had been taking a product called Oxydrene for about ten years until they recently changed the formula. One of the ingredients in Oxydrene was sea buckthorn so I take this now along with rhodiola and goji berry capsules. I'm slowly losing weight taking this and the goji berry capsules are great for my skin. The rhodiola (aka arctic root) is good for deep oxygenation of your tissues.

Makes my skin feel soft

LouLouにより May 31, 2013 に掲載

I have often had problems with my skin. I am fair and freckly and I have acne scarring on my face. After two weeks taking this my skin looks and feels a lot softer, quite amazing actually. My skin seems to have a bit of a glow to it and feels smoother. I am applying the seed oil on my face to try to help the scarring and on my neck for sun damage.

Excellent Product

Reviewer1569389により Mar 27, 2012 に掲載

Have been using for about a month now, taking 2 capsules a day. Paired with my exercise routine (1 hr per day) it really seems to have sped up the weight loss. Would highly recommend this product.

works well

Reviewer1489917により Jun 09, 2012 に掲載

Recently realized I am pre menopausal, taking one of these a day helps with mood swings and slowed the weight gain

Skin Loves This!

Reviewer2108596により Jul 09, 2011 に掲載

I developed dry skin from endocrine problems, and this product has really made a difference in my skin tone and texture. I am impressed. My skin is softer and feels naturally lubricated. I've only taken one capsule for several weeks now and am going to bump it up to two a day to keep my blood pressure and cholesterol in check.

Sea Buckthorn

RoniDouglasにより Jan 05, 2012 に掲載

have been taking this for a couple of months now and I think the quality of my skin has improved -seems softer and more supple all over.

rashy and dry

Reviewer1951965により May 06, 2010 に掲載

i have skin conditions associated with multiple sclerosis,my skin gets very dry. i have taken triple omega tabs to little affect,these seem to be helping and my skin seems firmer.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24