Eclectic Institute, Sea Buckthorn, 400 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Sea Buckthorn

Posted by Reviewer3218203 From Indiana on Sep 11, 2011

We really like the product and it has helped me lose weight, reduce my Cholesterol and Blood Pressure. The Doctor was very please with my weight reduction and Lab results.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Good for weight loss and skin health

Posted by Reviewer2025838 From California on Oct 10, 2011

I had been taking a product called Oxydrene for about ten years until they recently changed the formula. One of the ingredients in Oxydrene was sea buckthorn so I take this now along with rhodiola and goji berry capsules. I'm slowly losing weight taking this and the goji berry capsules are great for my skin. The rhodiola (aka arctic root) is good for deep oxygenation of your tissues.

great

Posted by 4971756355379332850 on Jan 28, 2013

i guess it helps to clear up my cyst acne on my chin that i had for 10+yrs and my pores seem smaller too. for me it took almost 2 bottles to see the changes. i took 1 cap a day as i do not wan to be too dependent on it. prefer to let it work gradually.. great product!! will repurchase

Makes my skin feel soft

Posted by LouLou From Australia on May 31, 2013

I have often had problems with my skin. I am fair and freckly and I have acne scarring on my face. After two weeks taking this my skin looks and feels a lot softer, quite amazing actually. My skin seems to have a bit of a glow to it and feels smoother. I am applying the seed oil on my face to try to help the scarring and on my neck for sun damage.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1569389 From Canada on Mar 27, 2012

Have been using for about a month now, taking 2 capsules a day. Paired with my exercise routine (1 hr per day) it really seems to have sped up the weight loss. Would highly recommend this product.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST