JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Powder EVER !!!!

Sickness-ELIMINATORにより Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

Recommended by my doctor, who is currently doing Kale research with rodents. The rodents live up to 50% longer. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Excellent

Reviewer1812104により Mar 19, 2013 に掲載

Very good for acne.

Excellent and quality product

4934149274451723754により Feb 17, 2014 に掲載

FRESH and nice, i like this brand. No heating used it in whatsoever. I take a spoon full everyday with juice and i am even noticing a glowy effect to my skin. Feels great taking it!

Convenient

4NEKOSにより Aug 11, 2014 に掲載

I cannot purchase fresh kale where I live, so this is perfect! I use a bit of water to dissolve it, and then pour soy milk and a bit of honey for a morning drink. 生のケールが買えないのと日本で買うよりも安いので注文してみました。少量の水にケールパウダーを加えて少し混ぜてから投入とは蜂蜜を入れて毎朝飲んでいます。飲みやすくて美味しいと思います。

great

Reviewer2217135により Jan 26, 2014 に掲載

Smells and tastes just like fresh kale. Also love that it is organic.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Eclectic Institute, Raw Kale POW-der, 3.2 oz (90 g)

FEED-ME-MOREにより Mar 24, 2014 に掲載

This is superfood to add to the healthy living style: to salad bowl, to green smoothies, to yogurts, etc. when you have not real raw fresh kale at home. Green leafy vegetables is not just food, but even the cure in various ailments.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A super food for the eyes ...

4887406565885868588により Dec 06, 2015 に掲載

I take this because it helps my age-related macular degeneration I have in one (1) eye. This is a very powerful antioxidant. I take it daily.

greaaaaat

GorgeousU-84により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

since it's nearly impossible to find fresh kale anywhere in the stored in my town/country and knowing about all good benefits kale gives to Your body and health I figured to check out this kale powder. I'm impressed! Usually I add it to my egg whites in the morning - making scrambled eggs sort of. Great breakfast! and the egg whites taste much better with this powder. Sometimes I add the kale powder to my protein smothies as well. Love it!

Tasty

4669693988845461808により Apr 25, 2016 に掲載

Slightly sweet green powder, very convenient to add to smothies or just mix with water. We don't have organic veggies here (only clean 15), so this powder helps.

Very good product!

cinnamonにより Feb 01, 2014 に掲載

I mix it with protein powder and really like the good quality!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13