JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great for Stress, Anxiety, Insomnia, Irritability, and Restlessness

rabbitにより Aug 30, 2012 に掲載

I have been searching for something that will help me reduce daily stress, anxiety, irritability, and restlessness. This Passion Flower extract does all that and more. It has also helped with my insomnia. I keep this next to my bed so that whenever I wake up in the middle of the night, I drop a few dropper's-full underneath my tongue. Within five minutes of taking this, I am feeling calm again and can fall right back asleep. I also keep a bottle in my purse. When I use it during the day it doesn't make me sleepy or drowsy and I am able to function just fine. I simply feel calm and can go about my daily routine feeling more at ease. When you use the sublingual method (under the tongue), it can burn a little because of the alcohol, but that goes away after a while. I do it that way because it works faster. I wish there were an alcohol-free version. I have to use more than the recommended dose in order to notice anything, but this definitely gives me a much better feeling than California Poppy or Damiana, which both seemed to come with withdrawal symptoms. This is definitely a must-have item during the stressful winter holidays, during big events, or while shopping in a Wal-Mart store.

Wonderful Sleep Aid

Reviewer2157235により Dec 03, 2008 に掲載

Also excellent for calming nerves and releasing anxiety! Thank you i-herb for proving such great products at such reasonable prices!

Good stuff

Reviewer1861916により Feb 04, 2010 に掲載

I expected it to be a little more potent being an extract, but the dose reads 15-30 drops and I tried 20 the first time. Times after that I have tried the higher end of the range it seems to suffice. I tried the tea from the dried parts the past and the taste was overwhelming. Although this has a similar taste, mixed with a tiny bit of hot water and its an earthy flavor but more pleasant than anything. I put a drop of honey in with it and its delicious. The bottle and dropper are nice glass. It definitely relaxes my muscles, I feel very 'heavy' after I've taken the higher dose and I sleep like a baby!

PASSIONFLOWER

Reviewer2628141により Mar 11, 2008 に掲載

SEEMS TO BE A LITTLE MORE EFFECTIVE THAN IN CAPSULE FORM

Super Fresh!

Reviewer1077964により Jan 08, 2009 に掲載

All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Awesome for a stressful day

Reviewer2800958により Feb 21, 2010 に掲載

I can take a little of this in water early in the day and feel calm even when my toddler is screaming in the store. LOVE it.

Helps me fall asleep

Reviewer1682184により Nov 08, 2010 に掲載

I use this occasionally when I'm stressed and likely to have a hard time falling asleep, and it relaxes me and gets me to sleep pretty quickly.

mind relaxation

Reviewer1576563により Feb 23, 2011 に掲載

great for safe relief of anxiety and helpful for sleep.

Very effective

Vilachaにより Apr 02, 2012 に掲載

I use it for anxiety in my attempt to quite smoking and it works pretty well... Makes you a bit drowsy sometimes, so take care if you're planning to drive your car.

Sleep aide