JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Love it and it works for everything.

Reviewer1507666により Oct 09, 2009 に掲載

My mom had a sore around her nose where the tube for her oxygen is. The sore had been there for 4 years. It would scab it would open back up. My mom put a couple of drops of the 7 Mushroom Blend around the sore, the next day it was gone and it has not returned. Months ago I fell and hurt my hand. Of course it is taking forever to heal. I started using the 7 Mushroom Blend on it and I am now pain free.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good for your immune system

Reviewer3237124により Aug 22, 2008 に掲載

I think it helps raise your level of white blood cells

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good product for nervous system.

Reviewer1988592により Jan 15, 2012 に掲載

i tried lion's mane from the same company which is very good for the nervous system for jumpy thoughts, this provides a little added benefit with the nervous system with the other mycelia ingredients. both are good and safe combos for the nervous system. you can't find these products or ingredients anywhere in the health stores glad iherb is stocking this.

great

Reviewer2139704により Jan 16, 2012 に掲載

I am amazed with this organic blend, very happy with it so far. However, I would like the label to be clearer with regard to the processing of the mycelia and whether this blend is the 'whole' plant or an islolate or extract.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great selection great price fast shipping Happy customer

Reviewer2041897により Feb 28, 2009 に掲載

Good review

Great Product

Reviewer1540481により Mar 21, 2009 に掲載

Love this!

great product

Reviewer2798027により Apr 28, 2009 に掲載

Just wish the ingredients were Organic, but I don't have to swalloaw a pill and it contains Larix.

Good Price

Reviewer2849759により Sep 18, 2008 に掲載

After having a cancer diagnosis I decided to boost my immune system with a mushroom blend. This is a great product at a great price.

I will by it again