JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Eclectic Institute, Mycetobotanicals, Cordyceps, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

¥2,433

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

mushrooms

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1805623により Jan 02, 2009 に掲載

good for a quick pick me up

Eclectic Cordyceps

Reviewer2815739により Mar 23, 2010 に掲載

I've used other Cordyceps products but like this one best. It's like an overall body tonic. It definitely works according to the law of similars (if a plant looks like a body part, you can assume that it's good for that body part.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Increased stamina and oxygen use

Reviewer1508536により May 02, 2011 に掲載

About one dropperful of this, combined with 30-50 mg Germanium, is a good boost for stamina and oxygen use. I use it for exercise and to help my body cope with sleep deprivation. Takes about 30 minutes to be effective - good for hiking and other aerobic exercise. I take it as I get ready to sleep if I know I'm going to bed way too late, or when I get up if my sleep is cut short. Also good as a more general tonic if taken daily.

Eclectic institute cordyceps drops

4804200550097449457により May 12, 2013 に掲載

I have been taking these drops for a couple of months now and am noticing that they are building my sluggish immune system and I have more energy but the big surprise is i am so much happier they are helping with my depression.love it

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Caps works better for me

Does-it-doにより May 30, 2013 に掲載

It is strange, but the capsules (Aloha brand) worked so MUCH BETTER than drops. It is odd, because the drops should absorb best of all... Yes, you can feel a bit more energy in yourself, but it is nothing to compare to what I've felt when using caps (Specifically - Aloha brand).

商品 1 - 5 の合計 11