JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Increased stamina and oxygen use

Reviewer1508536により May 02, 2011 に掲載

About one dropperful of this, combined with 30-50 mg Germanium, is a good boost for stamina and oxygen use. I use it for exercise and to help my body cope with sleep deprivation. Takes about 30 minutes to be effective - good for hiking and other aerobic exercise. I take it as I get ready to sleep if I know I'm going to bed way too late, or when I get up if my sleep is cut short. Also good as a more general tonic if taken daily.

mushrooms

Reviewer1805623により Jan 02, 2009 に掲載

good for a quick pick me up

Eclectic Cordyceps

Reviewer2815739により Mar 23, 2010 に掲載

I've used other Cordyceps products but like this one best. It's like an overall body tonic. It definitely works according to the law of similars (if a plant looks like a body part, you can assume that it's good for that body part.

Eclectic institute cordyceps drops

4804200550097449457により May 12, 2013 に掲載

I have been taking these drops for a couple of months now and am noticing that they are building my sluggish immune system and I have more energy but the big surprise is i am so much happier they are helping with my depression.love it

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Caps works better for me

Does-it-doにより May 30, 2013 に掲載

It is strange, but the capsules (Aloha brand) worked so MUCH BETTER than drops. It is odd, because the drops should absorb best of all... Yes, you can feel a bit more energy in yourself, but it is nothing to compare to what I've felt when using caps (Specifically - Aloha brand).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

BEST WAY TO SEE IF CORDYCPS RESONATES WITH YOU.

Reviewer2392547により Dec 04, 2009 に掲載

Love it, great for a healthy energy and stamina boost, really want to purchase a lot more of this product.

IT WORKS!

Reviewer2677885により Nov 24, 2010 に掲載

Cordyceps seems to be giving me more energy to finish things I've started, I think clearer and I actually have a libbido again. I'm only 57, but I feel the effects of menapause and aging and I don't like it. This product makes me feel younger!YAY!

Sticking with it

Reviewer2754236により Feb 02, 2011 に掲載

This seems to be strengthing my daughter's immune system. I'm going to stick with it a while longer and will monitor her progress and update this review at a later date.

Great Service/Great Product

Reviewer2177374により Jun 17, 2011 に掲載

As usual the iHerb team gave me great service with fast delivery and perfect packaging. I have been using the product for about 10 days now and find it complements my new way of eating/living. Many thanks

One of the best

Reviewer2012636により Aug 10, 2010 に掲載

Eclectic is just a great company.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11