JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Eclectic Institute, Organic Motherwort, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

¥1,718

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Fanstastic product

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1093619により Mar 13, 2009 に掲載

I started using this for hot flashes. 3 droppers 2x day (mixed with orange juice) and my hot flashes have disappeared! Just like magic. I am thrilled. Before taking motherwort, I was having hot flashed every hour, all day long.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

A word from the nutritionist

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1845993により Jan 27, 2008 に掲載

Wonderful for palpitations & heart arrhythmia and of course organic is best.

LOVE IT!!

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4904566694173742414により Jun 20, 2012 に掲載

Great for lower blood pressure, lowering heart rate, reducing anxiety, as a sleep aid. men and women can take it. My son takes it when his Tourette's tics get very bad just a few drops under the tongue mixed with a few drops of Wood Betony.The Wood Betony works wonderful in conjuction with the Motherwort and it also takes the sting and bad taste out of the Motherwort.So Put the Wood Betony under your tongue first ;)

great product!!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1585495により Mar 14, 2010 に掲載

I could feel a big difference in my energy levels since I have started taking motherwort in the morning. A lot of energy during the whole day (I knew that it improves circulation but I did not expect such a difference!) I am taking it in combination with Royal Jelly from Now Foods. I experienced some trouble sleeping when I was taking the product 3 times daily, so I reduced the quantity.

This stuff works!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2194020により Nov 13, 2008 に掲載

Been taking this and Natrol Menopause for a few weeks (daily) now. Night sweats are gone! Just don't miss a day, you will notice.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 24