JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

not much effect -(

4863411937268718465により Feb 19, 2015 に掲載

I am a bit disappointed.

good anti-stress drug

Reviewer2667918により Dec 30, 2014 に掲載

Is being used against stress - works: makes me less anxious and it helps to asleep faster.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helps with my heart pain and palpitations

Reviewer2098910により Dec 03, 2014 に掲載

As of this review I am a 27 y/o, 5'4" 125lb female. I have had heart issues, namely arrhythmia since I was a child. Recently it has become worse, causing frequent pain and a feeling that my heart is going to beat out of my chest. I take this along with Hawthorn when I have palps or pain and it helps within minutes. I hope my review is helpful to someone. Peace and love to all of you.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Food allergies.

Reviewer3317488により Jul 21, 2014 に掲載

Sometimes about 1/2 hour after eating an offensive food my heart starts pounding wildly. A few drops of motherwort under the tongue helps slow the heart down. I always carry some with me where ever I go.

I take this 3 times each day

Reviewer1666268により Jan 16, 2014 に掲載

I had some episodes of really irregular heartbeats off and on for months. Taking this has stopped all that.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

LOVE IT!!

4904566694173742414により Jun 20, 2012 に掲載

Great for lower blood pressure, lowering heart rate, reducing anxiety, as a sleep aid. men and women can take it. My son takes it when his Tourette's tics get very bad just a few drops under the tongue mixed with a few drops of Wood Betony.The Wood Betony works wonderful in conjuction with the Motherwort and it also takes the sting and bad taste out of the Motherwort.So Put the Wood Betony under your tongue first ;)

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Eclectic Motherwort

Reviewer2983910により Mar 03, 2012 に掲載

I have been taking herbal supplements for years and just found out about motherwort recently,this is relaxing in a little hot water and honey.Like it!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good product but didn't work for me

Reviewer1499449により Nov 22, 2011 に掲載

Hoping this would help my overactive thyroid but motherwort in any brand did not agree with me. Knocks me out for the day. Electic seems to have excellent products though.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Wonderfull product and great service!

Reviewer3361303により Sep 03, 2010 に掲載

This is a very potent product, I was using for dizziness. Works like a charm.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good, but careful with this

Reviewer1532403により Aug 24, 2010 に掲載

It may work on some days in making you feel calm and refreshed, but I find that sometimes it makes me suddenly very sleepy and lethargic... Cannot predict how I will react to it, so I only take 15 drops a day, keeping my fingers crossed that it won't be one of those days when it brings me close to fainting... And no, I do not have oscillating blood pressure.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24