JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Fanstastic product

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1093619により Mar 13, 2009 に掲載

I started using this for hot flashes. 3 droppers 2x day (mixed with orange juice) and my hot flashes have disappeared! Just like magic. I am thrilled. Before taking motherwort, I was having hot flashed every hour, all day long.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

A word from the nutritionist

Reviewer1845993により Jan 27, 2008 に掲載

Wonderful for palpitations & heart arrhythmia and of course organic is best.

LOVE IT!!

4904566694173742414により Jun 20, 2012 に掲載

Great for lower blood pressure, lowering heart rate, reducing anxiety, as a sleep aid. men and women can take it. My son takes it when his Tourette's tics get very bad just a few drops under the tongue mixed with a few drops of Wood Betony.The Wood Betony works wonderful in conjuction with the Motherwort and it also takes the sting and bad taste out of the Motherwort.So Put the Wood Betony under your tongue first ;)

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Helps with my heart pain and palpitations

Reviewer2098910により Dec 03, 2014 に掲載

As of this review I am a 27 y/o, 5'4" 125lb female. I have had heart issues, namely arrhythmia since I was a child. Recently it has become worse, causing frequent pain and a feeling that my heart is going to beat out of my chest. I take this along with Hawthorn when I have palps or pain and it helps within minutes. I hope my review is helpful to someone. Peace and love to all of you.

great product!!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1585495により Mar 14, 2010 に掲載

I could feel a big difference in my energy levels since I have started taking motherwort in the morning. A lot of energy during the whole day (I knew that it improves circulation but I did not expect such a difference!) I am taking it in combination with Royal Jelly from Now Foods. I experienced some trouble sleeping when I was taking the product 3 times daily, so I reduced the quantity.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 24