JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Fanstastic product

Reviewer1093619により Mar 13, 2009 に掲載

I started using this for hot flashes. 3 droppers 2x day (mixed with orange juice) and my hot flashes have disappeared! Just like magic. I am thrilled. Before taking motherwort, I was having hot flashed every hour, all day long.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helps with my heart pain and palpitations

Reviewer2098910により Dec 03, 2014 に掲載

As of this review I am a 27 y/o, 5'4" 125lb female. I have had heart issues, namely arrhythmia since I was a child. Recently it has become worse, causing frequent pain and a feeling that my heart is going to beat out of my chest. I take this along with Hawthorn when I have palps or pain and it helps within minutes. I hope my review is helpful to someone. Peace and love to all of you.

LOVE IT!!

4904566694173742414により Jun 20, 2012 に掲載

Great for lower blood pressure, lowering heart rate, reducing anxiety, as a sleep aid. men and women can take it. My son takes it when his Tourette's tics get very bad just a few drops under the tongue mixed with a few drops of Wood Betony.The Wood Betony works wonderful in conjuction with the Motherwort and it also takes the sting and bad taste out of the Motherwort.So Put the Wood Betony under your tongue first ;)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A word from the nutritionist

Reviewer1845993により Jan 27, 2008 に掲載

Wonderful for palpitations & heart arrhythmia and of course organic is best.

great product!!

Reviewer1585495により Mar 14, 2010 に掲載

I could feel a big difference in my energy levels since I have started taking motherwort in the morning. A lot of energy during the whole day (I knew that it improves circulation but I did not expect such a difference!) I am taking it in combination with Royal Jelly from Now Foods. I experienced some trouble sleeping when I was taking the product 3 times daily, so I reduced the quantity.

This stuff works!

Reviewer2194020により Nov 13, 2008 に掲載

Been taking this and Natrol Menopause for a few weeks (daily) now. Night sweats are gone! Just don't miss a day, you will notice.

wonderful product

Reviewer1555532により Dec 28, 2007 に掲載

Motherwort has proven to be very effective for various cardiac symptoms that I have experienced. I love this product.

I take this 3 times each day

Reviewer1666268により Jan 16, 2014 に掲載

I had some episodes of really irregular heartbeats off and on for months. Taking this has stopped all that.

Great stuff!

Reviewer1902741により Jul 02, 2009 に掲載

I'm using this product to help alleviate hot flashes due to menopause. It seems to work really well. The hot flashes have already started to lessen in intensity and duration, and this is only my 3rd week of using it. The only thing that was difficult for me to get used to was putting the Motherwort into something warm to drink. I tried to put it into warm water as the bottle suggested, but I didn't like the taste. I found it helpful to put it into my flavored coffee in the morning instead. Overall: Great product!

Eclectic Motherwort

Reviewer2983910により Mar 03, 2012 に掲載

I have been taking herbal supplements for years and just found out about motherwort recently,this is relaxing in a little hot water and honey.Like it!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24