JA

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Good deal on Arabinogalactan

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2623970により Feb 11, 2009 に掲載

I really preferred the arabinogalactan that came from Larex, but that company was bought out by a French pharmaceutical company, and they are no longer selling retail. That said, Eclectic Institute is offering a good deal on the powder. Good immune booster, and can be put in juice or water. Tastes OK.

Good for allergies

Reviewer1726102により Jul 02, 2009 に掲載

A friend recommended this product for my daughter and myself. We were getting sick a lot this past winter, plus it has been helping with our allergies. They aren't gone completely, but it helps.

Great product

Reviewer2606674により Jun 07, 2010 に掲載

I was encouraged to use Larix to aid my immune system and noticed a change fairly quickly in my health. Larix has virtually no taste and can be mixed with most everything. The 12oz container is a great deal.

Larix

Reviewer2772950により Nov 14, 2007 に掲載

I have been giving my 2 year old son a teaspoon of Larix in his juice every morning for at least the last year. He has gotten sick a lot less often and when he does get sick, it isn't as bad of an illness as it used to be. I'm very happy with Larix. I tried to take it myself and found that I was coughing a lot, so I think I must be allergic to it, but thankfully my son can take it.

Larix

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2213292により Sep 15, 2010 に掲載

It does help to speed up the recovery of an illness e.g. cough & flu.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 7