JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Good deal on Arabinogalactan

Reviewer2623970により Feb 11, 2009 に掲載

I really preferred the arabinogalactan that came from Larex, but that company was bought out by a French pharmaceutical company, and they are no longer selling retail. That said, Eclectic Institute is offering a good deal on the powder. Good immune booster, and can be put in juice or water. Tastes OK.

Good for allergies

Reviewer1726102により Jul 02, 2009 に掲載

A friend recommended this product for my daughter and myself. We were getting sick a lot this past winter, plus it has been helping with our allergies. They aren't gone completely, but it helps.

Great product

Reviewer2606674により Jun 07, 2010 に掲載

I was encouraged to use Larix to aid my immune system and noticed a change fairly quickly in my health. Larix has virtually no taste and can be mixed with most everything. The 12oz container is a great deal.

Larix

Reviewer2772950により Nov 14, 2007 に掲載

I have been giving my 2 year old son a teaspoon of Larix in his juice every morning for at least the last year. He has gotten sick a lot less often and when he does get sick, it isn't as bad of an illness as it used to be. I'm very happy with Larix. I tried to take it myself and found that I was coughing a lot, so I think I must be allergic to it, but thankfully my son can take it.

Larix

Reviewer2213292により Sep 15, 2010 に掲載

It does help to speed up the recovery of an illness e.g. cough & flu.

Larix Powder

Reviewer1116647により Nov 11, 2010 に掲載

Great product! and very effective for children if used in a regular basis. Price is super expensive and is very difficult to afford if you have more than one child.

The jury's still out

Reviewer1775912により Jan 22, 2009 に掲載

Recommended to me by my Natropathic Dr. however... I am not 100% sure that I have experienced a stronger immune system.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7