JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Answered My Prayers

Reviewer1688746により Jan 02, 2007 に掲載

My mother first bought this product for me since my daughter was having recurring ear infections. It was a cycle with the doctors: she would get an ear infection, the doctor prescribed antibiotics, then 2 weeks after getting off the antibiotics she would get another ear infection. As a mother with a 1 yr-old, it was getting extremely frustrating. Then the doctors spoke to me about putting tubes in her ears! Sugar-coating the fact that kids end up with some form of partial deafness because of it. Larix ended all of that the day I started giving her this supplement. It is a great immune builder, I use it myself as well. We rarely get colds, and if we do get them we recover extremely quickly. I feel this is the best product on the market and I couldn't live without it.

Amazing stuff!

Reviewer2743331により Jan 11, 2007 に掲載

My 12 mo old son had ear infection after ear infection and was on 7 different antibiotics in 9 months. I finally took him to a naturapath who prescribed larch extract powder. It was like a miracle. My son is now 8 yrs old and has NEVER had another ear infection. His immune system is strong and he rarely gets sick (maybe once a year at most).

Great Product

Reviewer1701228により Nov 15, 2007 に掲載

My naturopath suggested I take 1 Tbsp of this supplement daily to build my immune system. The only week I've been sick since May is the week I ran out! Even when everyone else in my house gets ill, I either don't get it or just get very mild symptoms and then don't get it...I really believe in Larix. And, iHerb has the best price I've found for this product on the Internet.

Eclectic Institute, Larix powder

Reviewer3322588により Mar 08, 2008 に掲載

My naturopath recommended that we take this when we feel like we're starting to get sick. It seems to cut down on the severity of our cold and flu symptoms. We mix it with juice. iHerb.com has the best price I could find.

Larix

Reviewer3049396により Nov 23, 2008 に掲載

We love Larix and would not be without it! It helps our immune systems during winter. Colds, virus and even the flu don't touch us or shorten the time of illness. It really helps with breathing problems from pneumonia to asthma.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for the immune system and for allergies

lifeglutenfreeにより Feb 20, 2009 に掲載

I use this product for myself and my daughter who is a toddler. It helps boost her immune system and helps with her allergies. I highly recommend this for anyone wanting to boost their immunity! I like to mix mine with ultima replenisher.

Larix Review

Reviewer1122083により Apr 14, 2009 に掲載

Larix is a supplement that is recommended by my physician to help boost my immune system and to help with digestion. nIt is especially nice that iherb sells the 12 ounce version since it makes much more sense in terms of price.

Wow!

Reviewer1928732により Sep 15, 2006 に掲載

I didn't know what to think when my naturopath first put me on this product, but boy has it helped by immune system! I don't get sick very often and when I do, I'm not as sick as other people.

Good deal on Arabinogalactan

Reviewer2623970により Feb 11, 2009 に掲載

I really preferred the arabinogalactan that came from Larex, but that company was bought out by a French pharmaceutical company, and they are no longer selling retail. That said, Eclectic Institute is offering a good deal on the powder. Good immune booster, and can be put in juice or water. Tastes OK.

Larix

Reviewer1878011により May 18, 2009 に掲載

This product came highly recommended to boost my immune sysytem. It works! iHerb has a great price on this product!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 33