JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

fondamental

Reviewer1691750により Oct 21, 2011 に掲載

I use it to support my immune syst. for allergy, colds, hemmoroids, and to block action from dietary lectins. right for any blood type;

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Larix is a health saver

Reviewer2898162により Mar 30, 2011 に掲載

I have been using Larix for a decade, during which time I would guess that it has a hundred times helped me prevent catching something that is going around. I've turned many people on to it, with the same results. If you feel a scratch in your throat, take it! Don't hesitate until it's too late. Thank you iHerb for your continually low prices, half of what they sell it for here in the town I live in.

Larix Powder

Reviewer1116647により Nov 11, 2010 に掲載

Great product! and very effective for children if used in a regular basis. Price is super expensive and is very difficult to afford if you have more than one child.

Larix

Reviewer2213292により Sep 15, 2010 に掲載

It does help to speed up the recovery of an illness e.g. cough & flu.

Great product

Reviewer2606674により Jun 07, 2010 に掲載

I was encouraged to use Larix to aid my immune system and noticed a change fairly quickly in my health. Larix has virtually no taste and can be mixed with most everything. The 12oz container is a great deal.

Great

Reviewer1403584により Mar 15, 2010 に掲載

Great to take if one is just starting to get sick. It helps one to fight off what is trying to get them down.

Delivery

Reviewer2097154により Feb 13, 2010 に掲載

I've been using this product for years, but never purchased it from iherb. So I can only comment on the delivery of product.. Delivery was very fast and I am very satisfied with my purchase.. I look forward to order from them in the future.

Good for allergies

Reviewer1726102により Jul 02, 2009 に掲載

A friend recommended this product for my daughter and myself. We were getting sick a lot this past winter, plus it has been helping with our allergies. They aren't gone completely, but it helps.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent Product! Great Price!

Reviewer2620758により Jun 23, 2009 に掲載

Wouldn't be without larix. It's a real life saver when I feel like I'm coming down with something. I take a teaspoon every hour and the symptoms go away.

Larix

Reviewer1376607により May 18, 2009 に掲載

Great stuff to help get over a cold quickly and great immune system boost for the whole family

商品 1 - 10 の合計 33