JA

その他のレビュー (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 20

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

Only freeze dried garlic is stable & complete.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2167095により Mar 22, 2012 に掲載

Garlic has a half life of less than 14 days once crushed, after that, components like allicin are no longer active. Freeze drying garlic naturally preserves all these components so that it remains as fresh as the day it was harvested. This is proving to be indispensable for my chronic/hidden infections, sinuses & poor circulation. I will never be without this from now on.

Best garlic caps I've found

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3019220により Feb 20, 2010 に掲載

I don't really trust the "aged" garlic since I've read it isn't as effective and doesn't have as much of the original constitutes as fresh garlic, such as the acillin. This is fresh organic garlic freeze dried, which is the second best thing to eating it raw. I can feel a difference when I take it.

Amazing!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1105464により Mar 26, 2013 に掲載

I have been on this for almost 2 months now. Initially, I took it as part of my candida regime. It flares up once every month, and since taking it, my candida has been contained. I have tried other brands before, but it didn't work for me. An unexpected gain was my overall immunity. Since taking this garlic, my whole household of 5 people (except me!) were down with the flu/cough. I stayed healthy despite being surrounded by 5 sick people constantly coughing at one time or another (totally lasted for one month!)

very good fresh garlic

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2402326により Apr 18, 2011 に掲載

This is very fresh garlic. So I think I get all the benefits of the garlic in this pill. It is anti-bacterial and also good against parasites.

Great product

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3201174により Nov 01, 2010 に掲載

its 1) organic 2) freeze dried and not an extract, meaning theres no heat extraction, alcohol, or chemicals involved. extremely pure and not standardized. 3) still has 2-4,000 mcg of Allicin Taste is very mild garlic and if put on food, doesnt taste like garlic but butter. weird but good. No garlic aftertaste. Considering this is the closest to the raw, real thing, great product!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 20