JA

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Only freeze dried garlic is stable & complete.

Reviewer2167095により 3 22, 2012 に掲載

Garlic has a half life of less than 14 days once crushed, after that, components like allicin are no longer active. Freeze drying garlic naturally preserves all these components so that it remains as fresh as the day it was harvested. This is proving to be indispensable for my chronic/hidden infections, sinuses & poor circulation. I will never be without this from now on.

Amazing!

Reviewer1105464により 3 26, 2013 に掲載

I have been on this for almost 2 months now. Initially, I took it as part of my candida regime. It flares up once every month, and since taking it, my candida has been contained. I have tried other brands before, but it didn't work for me. An unexpected gain was my overall immunity. Since taking this garlic, my whole household of 5 people (except me!) were down with the flu/cough. I stayed healthy despite being surrounded by 5 sick people constantly coughing at one time or another (totally lasted for one month!)

Best garlic caps I've found

Reviewer3019220により 2 20, 2010 に掲載

I don't really trust the "aged" garlic since I've read it isn't as effective and doesn't have as much of the original constitutes as fresh garlic, such as the acillin. This is fresh organic garlic freeze dried, which is the second best thing to eating it raw. I can feel a difference when I take it.

Eclectic garlic

Reviewer2143987により 12 23, 2009 に掲載

This is one of the best garlic products I have ever used; be it for parasite cleansing,immune function, infection control or just daily cardiovascular maintenance, it's the best.

Great product

Reviewer3201174により 11 01, 2010 に掲載

its 1) organic 2) freeze dried and not an extract, meaning theres no heat extraction, alcohol, or chemicals involved. extremely pure and not standardized. 3) still has 2-4,000 mcg of Allicin Taste is very mild garlic and if put on food, doesnt taste like garlic but butter. weird but good. No garlic aftertaste. Considering this is the closest to the raw, real thing, great product!

Powerful garlic

Reviewer3092830により 11 08, 2012 に掲載

These pills are strong, but works great.Much better than aged garlic. They caused burping an garlic smell until i tried taking them with kefir milk.¨Easy way to solve that problem. Will buy again.

very good fresh garlic

Reviewer2402326により 4 18, 2011 に掲載

This is very fresh garlic. So I think I get all the benefits of the garlic in this pill. It is anti-bacterial and also good against parasites.

Very good garlic

Reviewer2882806により 2 11, 2014 に掲載

This is the only organic fresh freeze dried garlic on the market. It smells good, tastes good and works good. Garlic helps with mercury detoxification. I also use their freeze dried ginger.

Awesome!

Reviewer2989646により 8 07, 2010 に掲載

A must for your health

Garlic!

Reviewer1350458により 4 04, 2011 に掲載

This product gets a 5 star rating from me! Love it!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22