JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Eclectic Institute, Garlic, 550 mg

4637011655787012924により Apr 15, 2016 に掲載

This Garlic is great! I have bad food allergies and subsequently digestive issues. I noticed a big difference when using these after only three days and after two weeks I was feeling much better.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The best thing after raw garlic

4816614578323688251により Dec 14, 2015 に掲載

It smells like fresh garlic I love eclectic institute freeze dried products It reserves the nutritional content

Hope it is working

Reviewer2070836により May 30, 2015 に掲載

Swallow fast as can - to not taste. Hope it clears yeast and helps with Chole and fibroids.

More Effective

lovenaturalsにより May 19, 2015 に掲載

Last time, I used to take garlic oil but more than 7 months ago, I have started taking Eclectic Freeze Dried Garlic which I think it's better for me and husband. We take it daily, really helps especially during flu season and helps to slightly lower my blood pressure.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Usturoi inghetat si uscat.

cosmopolitanにより Jan 13, 2015 に掲載

Un bun antiagregant plachetar

Very good garlic

Reviewer2882806により Feb 11, 2014 に掲載

This is the only organic fresh freeze dried garlic on the market. It smells good, tastes good and works good. Garlic helps with mercury detoxification. I also use their freeze dried ginger.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good

5727552804325860133により Oct 02, 2013 に掲載

High potency. Not too smelly.

Amazing!

Reviewer1105464により Mar 26, 2013 に掲載

I have been on this for almost 2 months now. Initially, I took it as part of my candida regime. It flares up once every month, and since taking it, my candida has been contained. I have tried other brands before, but it didn't work for me. An unexpected gain was my overall immunity. Since taking this garlic, my whole household of 5 people (except me!) were down with the flu/cough. I stayed healthy despite being surrounded by 5 sick people constantly coughing at one time or another (totally lasted for one month!)

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Powerful garlic

Reviewer3092830により Nov 08, 2012 に掲載

These pills are strong, but works great.Much better than aged garlic. They caused burping an garlic smell until i tried taking them with kefir milk.¨Easy way to solve that problem. Will buy again.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています