JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Very excellent

5386698622922540326により Feb 19, 2015 に掲載

Very excellent . Very good....

Concentrated Formula

5156962055423781064により Mar 10, 2014 に掲載

I feel I am getting a concentrated version from these and who wouldn't love that?

Allergic Reaction

Reviewer1291676により Jul 10, 2012 に掲載

I believe this is a very good quality, potent product. With that said I do not suffer from any allergies and after taking this Fenugreek, I experienced a severe reaction, it took me 3 times to realize what was causing it, through process of elimination I narrowed it down to the Fenugreek. I had extreme heat that went through my body along with hives that started in my face and went down through my arms and neck, my chest became tight and had a minor difficulty in breathing, this lasted for about 20-30 minutes before it subsided. After stopping Fenugreek I have not had this experience, I take many supplements, but this was one of the newer ones I was trying for Blood Sugar Control. I do continue to take the Slendatrol supplement which does contain a small amount of Fenugreek, without any reaction at this time. Also, after reading reviews about allergic reactions to fenugreek, it did say not to combine products that contain fenugreek.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

milk supply

Reviewer2545350により May 19, 2011 に掲載

wonderful strength and quality for milk supply

The Best

Reviewer1599713により Feb 16, 2010 に掲載

My daughter uses this to help increase her breast milk and she says Eclectic Institute works the best for her.

Fenugreek is great!

Reviewer2727137により Nov 13, 2008 に掲載

This is an excellent product; well-packaged!

fast shipping

Reviewer1719485により Dec 23, 2007 に掲載

well, the service has been always good with iherb. I just wish iherb can carry Vision Response 90 tab in the furture

Fenugreek and breastfeeding

Reviewer1349664により Oct 16, 2006 に掲載

I used this product to increase my milk supply when my daughter had a tongue tie. It worked much better than the tablets at our local health food store and was much less expensive!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Really Works!

Reviewer2023662により Jul 05, 2006 に掲載

I no longer need to take any prescription meds for diabetes because of the Fenugreek. It lowers my blood sugar naturally, and if I cheat on my diet badly, I take 3-4 capsules. There are no side effects and I feel better using this product and other nutrients for health than I did using meds.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています