JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Black Raspberry veggie caps

Reviewer3217704により Sep 28, 2008 に掲載

My husband and I usually use Black Raspberry powder daily for its health benefits. These Black Raspberry veggie caps are excellent to take when we do not have time to prepare the powder in a food mixture. Great for travel convenience. We have done a lot of research on the importance of its specific benefits, and plan to purchase it again in the future.

Healthy berries!

Reviewer1079334により Nov 26, 2009 に掲載

From what I've read, black raspberries are a number one weapon against colon cancer. They are full of dark purple anti-oxidants, which are supposed to be some of the most potent against disease.

Eclectic Institute, Black Raspberry, 90 Veggie Caps (

Reviewer2495175により Apr 19, 2012 に掲載

Easy to take, will see if I live to 100 now :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I only know I am still cancer free.

5061335824059717098により Jul 22, 2013 に掲載

This product was recommended to me by a peer and it seems to be holding up to its rep but I am taking so many anti-cancer supplements it's hard to tell which one I could do without so I stick with them all. Great price and they last a long time; but I am taking 4 a day rather than 2 or 3.

Black Raspberry Caps

Reviewer2339665により Oct 24, 2007 に掲載

Excellent product for metastatic disease prevention...my husband has been taking for 2 years and is doing beautifully.

black raspberry caps

Reviewer2358039により Apr 07, 2012 に掲載

I am pleased with product,good quality,price & shipped promptly

Black Raspberry Caps

Reviewer1594466により May 31, 2012 に掲載

This product is wonderful! I have alot more energy and I don't feel sluggish anymore. Dr. Oz showed this product on his show to prevent cancer.

Outstanding product

Reviewer1190275により Aug 24, 2008 に掲載

The black raspberry veggie caps are an outstanding product- important for good health.

Fast shipping

Reviewer2373771により Jun 24, 2008 に掲載

I really appreciate the low cost of shipping and how fast we recieved the order

Outstanding product

Reviewer2960447により May 27, 2011 に掲載

very good ,great 4 night time. Eclectic Institute, Nutrigenomic Berry POW-der, just abit better

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12