JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Eclectic Institute, Organic, Beet Juice POWder, 3.2 oz (90 g)

¥1,218

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

EXCELLENT ORGANIC FRESH FREEZE-DRIED BEET JUICE POWDER

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1640392により Sep 08, 2010 に掲載

This product delivers lasting steady energy without the risk of jitters like caffeine.It enables the muscles to perform with less oxygen so that more incoming oxygen can be used to fuel other organs and cells. It also enhances the immune system. Bonus---it also comes in a glass jar. IHERB provides EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PRICING for this product.

Beet Juice

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2953137により Oct 01, 2010 に掲載

This is cheapter than the pills and works just as good. I use it to help relax my blood vessels.

Very natural indeed

FEED-ME-MOREにより Nov 27, 2012 に掲載

As time goes by I am searching and searching for more qualitative, more natural and better products to supplement my diet. It is my first such try of raw, organic veggies. Up to this time I was only using tablets and capsules, except from protein or collagen powder. I must say, that it is good try and buy. It is interesting to use it in the shaker. Some kind of ritual:)Especially my man likes it, because it reminds him of beet soup, which I am not preparing for him too often:) I don't know if it could help to any disease, but I think that it is helpful for better blood, mood and energy. People from northern countries as me need it indeed. We do not have 4 harvests a year, only 1 or 1,5 :)

Beet Juice Powder

Reviewer2143084により May 22, 2010 に掲載

The powder has reduced my blood pressure Thank you

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Eclectic Institute, Beet Juice Pow-der, 3.17 oz (90 g) (ECL-37909)

Reviewer1525894により Nov 16, 2010 に掲載

Though it's a bit too expensive, it does seem to keep my blood pressure under control. I mix two teaspoons with orange juice twice a day (since I haven't found a more tastier to drink it :-) I like the fact that it's freeze dried and organic, but it would be nice if it cost less; perhaps sold in a more economical, larger container.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 33