JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Our "must have" item

ChiaSeedにより Jan 28, 2016 に掲載

We blend this in our protein shake along with MIDORI GREENS and CocoCeps. Beets are too messy to handle so this is really easy. Also has a great taste! Without this our protein drink doesn't taste the same! Like some people have mentioned, it would be really nice if they could make it bigger size and less expensive

I Herb Beet Juice POWder

5448885923387652961により Dec 11, 2015 に掲載

Ordered the product on the 13th of the month and received my shipment 5 days later just as promised by i Herb, great service! I've taken the product daily for the past 2 months; noticed I've been able to go longer in my workouts. Recently read a report that beet juice helps to disrupt the bacteria on your teeth and may help prevent tooth decay! Great product!

Great Product

Reviewer2218859により Nov 18, 2015 に掲載

This is a convenient alternative to liquid beet root juice. You don't have to keep it refrigerated, it lasts longer, and you don't have to be nervous about it shipping safely.

Beet Juice Pow der

5318899666610672056により Feb 10, 2015 に掲載

I have been using this product for some time. It is what I expected it would do. Have nothing negative to report.

Energy boost

Reviewer3265929により Sep 01, 2014 に掲載

I think this helps with energy levels. Tastes pretty gross, very grainy, but it's good for me!!!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

NICE COLOUR NICE SMELL

MarieMRにより Jul 04, 2014 に掲載

GREAT TO ADD TO SMOOTHIES WHEN U CANNOT FIND TIME TO JUICE. Iherb has wonderful quality products for a good price. iherb service and delivery times are great! Thanks!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

An excellent product but keep in mind...

feistyveganconsumerにより May 16, 2014 に掲載

Beets make your liver happy. Love your liver, keep your gallbladder. I have just ordered my second jar of this powder as I was very happy with the first jar. My ONLY warning is to beware taking this with a strong B-Complex vitamin. I'd taken a very potent B-Complex vitamin capsule about 30 minutes before I took my first dose of this and flushed, well, beet red! I knew it was a niacin flush, but wow, it took my skin about 45 minutes to get back to normal. My whole body turned way red. There must have been a reaction between the powder and the niacin in the B-Complex. After that, I took them at LEAST an hour apart, and no problems.

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

REal Beet Drink

Reviewer3181077により Feb 17, 2014 に掲載

I have one wood, 'Fantastic' it's a great refreshing drink esp.if you add Stevia etc..

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Quite good at a very affordable price level

Reviewer1945467により Feb 07, 2014 に掲載

I bought this since the Sonne's beet juice powder was discontinued on iHerb. It is made the right way - low-temperature dried juice. I don't know if the soil for the beets had as much nutrition as the Sonne's does. Tastes good, and covers the spiciness of cayenne powder if taken together. For the price, it's a good deal. I'd buy it again.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good Product

Reviewer1091779により Jan 11, 2014 に掲載

Good Product , but there are better ones.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています