iHerbは初めての方?

Eclectic Institute, Aronia, 450 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

¥1,443
¥2,405
¥ 1443.27
Savings of: ¥962 (40% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (9)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Aronia

Posted by Reviewer1327505 on Mar 25, 2010

I came across a review of this antioxidant in The Clinical Advisor (www.clinicaladvisor.com), in their Alternative Meds Update column in December. Based on that, I decided to try it. My partner and I have been taking three caps a day since January. It seems to work well as an anti-inflammatory, in this 65-year-old body. The main way I can tell is that I rarely reach for the ibuprofen bottle these days. No side effects.

THe Best

Posted by Reviewer1204932 on Feb 09, 2009

I received my order promptly and at an unbelievable price! I am telling everyone I know about Iherb. The Aronia, i can't find it in any store. The shops try to push Acai on me, but Aronia is the Best.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Aronia is the strongest antioxidant known to date

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on Oct 26, 2011

My husband and I used Eclectic Institute Aronia for a beginning viral bronchitis, on the advice of a medical researcher(M.D.) who teaches in my program in botanical medicine. She emphasized that Aronia, be it as a syrup or in dry form, holds great promise in combatting the flu, including bird flu, since it has the highest ORAC score known of any fruit or vegetable, and is a much more potent antiviral than elderberry(sambuccus). She did say that it needs to be taken in a high dose, (as do most botanical extracts, in order to be effective), so we took 4 times 4 capsules a day with juice or water, and also added essential oil inhalations twice a day. Within five days, any and all symptoms of bronchitis were gone in both of us. Highly recommend!

Wonder Berry

Posted by Reviewer2562257 on Jun 14, 2009

I chose this product because I read somewhere online, and possibly through Dr. Weil that black chokeberries have big anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory benifits. I feel better knowing I am getting a massive amount of anti-oxidants and if nothing else, I will look younger!

High Blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer2016432 on Jul 23, 2010

We buy Aronia as a remedy for high blood-pressure. It is a well known supplement in our home country. So far it works as it supposed to.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »