JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great face powder

Reviewer1468613により May 25, 2010 に掲載

This turned out to be a bit darker than expected. For my light colored skin it was a shade too dark - like I was trying to fake a bit of a tan. I had to go back and order the Fair color instead, which is lighter and works perfectly. Can't use the powder puff that's included though - makes it go on too thick. Use a powder brush lightly on the powder cake and tamp off before applying like a loose powder.

Perfect

Reviewer1146747により Feb 10, 2011 に掲載

It is very hard to find a powder that matches my skin tone but this one is perfect. After eight hours, I still have an even skin tone and it doesn't make my skin oily. I will definitely order more.

Excellent

Reviewer1154704により Jul 15, 2011 に掲載

I have this one (light) and fair. Fair is good for the winter, but with a tan in summer, I needed the light colour. I've got light olive skin, and I know everyone says these colours run dark, but the light works for me.

Great

Reviewer1501933により Feb 26, 2014 に掲載

I really like this powder for it's natural ingredients and ease of use. It covers well enough for my skin to replace foundation, I use it with a brush and pat on for fuller coverage. Stays put all day, doesn't make me oily or breakout. I'm a makeup artist and am super impressed with this powder and will continue to use, so pleased. The texture is smooth, never cakey and moist looking, it never looks dull or dry no matter how much I put on. I'm olive skin toned and this powder is perfect for me, so yes these colours are darker than they're described so choose one shade lighter than you think you are.

really excellent

Reviewer2736476により Jul 12, 2013 に掲載

I bought this primarily because I wanted a product without chemicals. I am so pleased with the quality. My husband commented on my "attractive light tan". I have light skin and this color is very blendable- not artificial. Applies easily with either a brush or pad. Packaging is exceptional. Definitely a "keeper"

Reviewer3004807により Dec 04, 2013 に掲載

Good powder. The color suits medium skin tone.

I love it

4725394335733619142により May 15, 2015 に掲載

the texture is fine and the color matches my complexion well. I use it every day without any break out.

Flawless finish!

5349848801703725505により Mar 17, 2013 に掲載

This gives you a flawless Matt finish which I love! I only wish they had more shades.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1762414により May 09, 2011 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9