JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Ecco Bella, The Paperback FlowerColor, Face Powder, Light, .38 oz (11 g)

¥3,348

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Great face powder

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1468613により May 25, 2010 に掲載

This turned out to be a bit darker than expected. For my light colored skin it was a shade too dark - like I was trying to fake a bit of a tan. I had to go back and order the Fair color instead, which is lighter and works perfectly. Can't use the powder puff that's included though - makes it go on too thick. Use a powder brush lightly on the powder cake and tamp off before applying like a loose powder.

Perfect

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1146747により Feb 10, 2011 に掲載

It is very hard to find a powder that matches my skin tone but this one is perfect. After eight hours, I still have an even skin tone and it doesn't make my skin oily. I will definitely order more.

Excellent

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1154704により Jul 15, 2011 に掲載

I have this one (light) and fair. Fair is good for the winter, but with a tan in summer, I needed the light colour. I've got light olive skin, and I know everyone says these colours run dark, but the light works for me.

Flawless finish!

5349848801703725505により Mar 17, 2013 に掲載

This gives you a flawless Matt finish which I love! I only wish they had more shades.

Great

Reviewer1501933により Feb 26, 2014 に掲載

I really like this powder for it's natural ingredients and ease of use. It covers well enough for my skin to replace foundation, I use it with a brush and pat on for fuller coverage. Stays put all day, doesn't make me oily or breakout. I'm a makeup artist and am super impressed with this powder and will continue to use, so pleased. The texture is smooth, never cakey and moist looking, it never looks dull or dry no matter how much I put on. I'm olive skin toned and this powder is perfect for me, so yes these colours are darker than they're described so choose one shade lighter than you think you are.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 9