JA

5725616560776744206により Feb 09, 2016 に掲載

Nice quality at good price, only the strange smell makes me can't give 5 stars

Not as Potent As I'd Like

Reviewer2517781により Mar 27, 2014 に掲載

This feels moisturizing on the skin, and brightens it somewhat but doesn't work as well with the exfoliation or help with acne as much as I'd like. Until I can find something better though, I will continue to use this.

Great stuff

--Anna--により Jan 24, 2014 に掲載

This is a great, gentle exfoliant that really helps keep my skin clear and smooth. It does leave your skin kind of sticky, so I use it in the evening under moisturizer as I don't think it would really work under make-up. One reviewer mentioned the weird shards in it... I had some in my first bottle as well, and a lot in the second one. I would appreciate them not being there, but as it is such a good product otherwise, they won't keep me from using it. A dropper cap would make it much easier to use as well. I would give this five stars if it weren't for the shards and the useless bottle cap.

The best

cdiezpにより Jan 22, 2014 に掲載

Un exfoliante químico super bueno. Lo uso sólo de noche, ya que deja una película brillante tras ser aplicado. Yo no tengo una piel con problemas, pero si que he notado una mejora de la textura de la piel y algunas marcas de acné se están difuminando (despacio), pero el resultado con mi hermano pequeño, cuyo acné adolescente está dando sus últimos coletazos, ha sido dramático: después de dos aplicaciones (dos días), todo el acné que tenía ha empezado a secarse y a 'deshincharse' a marchas forzadas. Su único defecto es el envase de cristal.

good but smell no good

5226744307164581831により Oct 25, 2013 に掲載

the quality and effect is really good, my hubby with dry red pores on face, but he felt much smoother after using it, but smell weird..

Not bad

4761583767485327656により Sep 19, 2013 に掲載

When I first started using this product I saw that blemishes were melting right away. However, after using it daily for week or so I felt that it began to dry my skin too much. After a break I tried it again and saw same result - blemishes were melting (but not all). Now I use this product carefully.

To combat irritation

5068559569851236642により Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

This tool is like to struggle with "black spots" on the skin, but it took me to combine it with masks in order to achieve the desired result.

Disappointed, will not repurchase

australiaにより Apr 29, 2013 に掲載

When I use this, my face appears to become uneven and the texture becomes rough. I used it for a few weeks just on my chin and nose for my blackheads, but it didn't make any difference. Also doesn't help pimples and other blemishes.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

love the results I get from this

Reviewer1824368により Jan 25, 2013 に掲載

I love this product! My skin looks so amazing the day after I use this! In addition it is a liquid so it absorbs very well into the skin. It has a strong scent from the essential oils, but I got used to it quick. My pores are looking better and my skin glows. I will repurchase it for sure.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

ok

moonanaにより Nov 25, 2012 に掲載

Rather pricey. It's good product but I didn't like the fact that it's like water, not very convenient to use.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24