JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

love the results I get from this

Reviewer1824368により Jan 25, 2013 に掲載

I love this product! My skin looks so amazing the day after I use this! In addition it is a liquid so it absorbs very well into the skin. It has a strong scent from the essential oils, but I got used to it quick. My pores are looking better and my skin glows. I will repurchase it for sure.

Disappointed, will not repurchase

australiaにより Apr 29, 2013 に掲載

When I use this, my face appears to become uneven and the texture becomes rough. I used it for a few weeks just on my chin and nose for my blackheads, but it didn't make any difference. Also doesn't help pimples and other blemishes.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Love it, but wish it had consistent quality

Reviewer1682184により Feb 18, 2011 に掲載

This has really been great for my skin. I still have blemishes in my 30s, and I think that this type of exfoliation must be what I've been needing because the acne and inflammation is so much better now. But I'm only giving 4 stars because the quality has been inconsistent. The first bottle I got had clear shards of who knows what it it, and I applied it and had to brush off the shards after it dried. The second bottle had none of those shard-splintery things. The third had them once again, and I finally realized I could strain the stuff and remove most of them. I removed over one teaspoon of mystery shards from one single bottle. I just wish the manufacturer would do this for me.

Great!

Reviewer2544381により Dec 22, 2009 に掲載

This stuff really works! It really helped clear up my skin. I use at night and then in the morning would use a facial scrub to get off dead skin etc. Really love the combination!

Amazing!!!

Reviewer1982379により Oct 17, 2009 に掲載

Since I hit 30 I have been plagued by intermittent adult acne. Since using this product (about 3 weeks) my skin is completely clear and looks beautiful. I put it on before I go to bed and in the morning, wearing it under my make up. This is the best skincare product I have ever used.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Shrinks pores very effectively.

Reviewer2486218により Feb 27, 2011 に掲載

I use it only in the evenings as it tends to leave a film on the face (I am a male so do not use a make-up ). I only miss a dropper to get it out of the bottle. Have not found a compareable formula amidst European spa brands like Avene or Vichy.

good stuff!

Reviewer2292722により May 23, 2009 に掲載

This really works already after a few days to get rid of your blackheads. Amazing! It also makes your skin glow and reduces fine lines. When you put it on your face in the evening, you will look younger in the morning. I wil certain keep on using it, for sure to keep away the blackheads.

Really Works

Reviewer1290043により Apr 11, 2009 に掲載

Love this stuff. After using it for one day, I noticed a big improvement in skin texture (smooth and silky) and it dried up and extracted blemishes and blackheads, allowing them to be washed off. I don't have a problem with blemishes or blackheads, but like most people, they are still occur. This product works well and the fact that the ingredients are natural and pure is the reason I purchased it.

Really recommend

Reviewer3331850により Mar 23, 2012 に掲載

Ohhh it is my love! I have oily skin with a lot of problems. I use this exfoliantfor night and in the morning see fresh yong face. It contains salicilyc and help me to prevent acne. Really recommend

Really Good!

Reviewer2438775により Jun 17, 2012 に掲載

I really like this stuff! This keeps my skin clear and smooth and doesn't irritate my combination skin. A little goes a long way, so the price isn't that bad for this product.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24