JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best Spirulina I know

katmakiahにより Dec 29, 2007 に掲載

More than anything else I had tried, just two fruit smoothies with 3 T each changed my energy levels to where I actually feel good! It's REALLY green, and REALLY good. YUM!!!! Fruit smoothie with apple juice, strawberries, 1 banana, raspberries and 4 TBL of Spirulina. I tried the NOW brand and it just doesn't have the quality that Earthrise has. My husband and I can both taste the difference.

I Love This Product

Reviewer1670279により Mar 17, 2010 に掲載

I have tried all the different brands of spirulina powder, and I always come back to Earthrise. I make breakfast shakes with fruit, and this product mixes with juice and fruit more smoothly than the others I have tried, and it looks richer in volume, thicker, and feels as if it has a higher resolution or constitution of spirulina. And the best thing of all, its priced way better with iHerb than my health food store!

deep green energy

Reviewer2191541により Dec 23, 2009 に掲載

the quality of this spirulina is excellent. i have been taking it for 3 weeks and can notice a tangible difference in my sustained energy level throughout the day. remarkable! i put a teaspoon in with my morning fruit smoothie.

Great deal

rdcoonsにより Nov 06, 2006 に掲載

Actually, the description doesn't say organic anywhere. It is, however, the best deal you will find on spirulina anywhere, and Earthrise is a reputable brand.

We're feeling better!

Reviewer1371772により Feb 24, 2010 に掲載

Since my husband and I (both in our 80's) started taking a teaspoon of Spirulina mixed in a small glass of plain yogurt with our breakfast daily we seem to have more energy and generally feel better. Thank you!

Great brand, too messy.

Reviewer2605937により Jan 09, 2008 に掲載

This is a great brand, but the powder proved to be too messy and gloppy for me. Also, there is a slight smell that bothered me. I would have to cover it up with other ingredients to consume it. I realized that I much prefer capsules from now on.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1351453により Jul 26, 2012 に掲載

one of the best industrial spirulina i 've tried, good taste, not sticky, light smell. five star for iherb price and service.... I've sent several email to this companie about the radioactive analysis. they never reply. i've stopped to buy US and Hawaiian spirulina since fukushima. better to read this report: http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/04/21/radioactive-fukushima-plutonium-strontium-bombarding-west-coast-march-18th-19279/

Good Product

4924128804959714023により Jan 31, 2014 に掲載

definitely will buy it again

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Love this stuff. Great product, great price.

feistyveganconsumerにより Dec 28, 2006 に掲載

Spirulina is a cheap way to get lots of health benefits for your money. It jacks up my immune system, keeps me from being constipated, and I just feel better when I take it, period. A good brand, too, and I've tried several.

Martin

Reviewer2359606により May 15, 2008 に掲載

Superb whole food supplment.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 53