Earthrise, スピルリナ ナチュラル パワー, 6.4 oz (180 g)

¥1,567
¥2,552
¥ 1567.24
Savings of: ¥985 (39% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Best Spirulina I know

Posted by Reviewer1648545 on Dec 29, 2007

More than anything else I had tried, just two fruit smoothies with 3 T each changed my energy levels to where I actually feel good! It's REALLY green, and REALLY good. YUM!!!! Fruit smoothie with apple juice, strawberries, 1 banana, raspberries and 4 TBL of Spirulina. I tried the NOW brand and it just doesn't have the quality that Earthrise has. My husband and I can both taste the difference.

I Love This Product

Posted by Reviewer1670279 on Mar 17, 2010

I have tried all the different brands of spirulina powder, and I always come back to Earthrise. I make breakfast shakes with fruit, and this product mixes with juice and fruit more smoothly than the others I have tried, and it looks richer in volume, thicker, and feels as if it has a higher resolution or constitution of spirulina. And the best thing of all, its priced way better with iHerb than my health food store!

Great deal

Posted by rdcoons on Nov 06, 2006

Actually, the description doesn't say organic anywhere. It is, however, the best deal you will find on spirulina anywhere, and Earthrise is a reputable brand.

deep green energy

Posted by Reviewer2191541 on Dec 23, 2009

the quality of this spirulina is excellent. i have been taking it for 3 weeks and can notice a tangible difference in my sustained energy level throughout the day. remarkable! i put a teaspoon in with my morning fruit smoothie.

We're feeling better!

Posted by Reviewer1371772 on Feb 24, 2010

Since my husband and I (both in our 80's) started taking a teaspoon of Spirulina mixed in a small glass of plain yogurt with our breakfast daily we seem to have more energy and generally feel better. Thank you!