JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

For clean non toxic babies!

kristamにより Feb 26, 2016 に掲載

Smells like an angel, clean well. it;s not creammy. I'm buying this product for three years. The bottle lasts for a very long time. It's the best you can get and the price is very good.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The COST is justified - IT LASTS FOREVER!!! Organic, non-toxic soap gives months of clean smelling kids!

HealthyEatingにより Jan 20, 2016 に掲載

I almost did not buy this because I thought the cost was high, but now realise I was wasting my money before. It comes out as a foam so the soap lasts ages. I have 3 children and this will take us through many months. Great product! Please click Yes, if you find my recommendation useful. Thanks!

very good

5642283012113808981により May 23, 2014 に掲載

i like it it's very good for my baby

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My best product in i-herb

5701000209719805043により May 10, 2014 に掲載

I reordered it for the second time. It is good and gentle foam relaxes my baby.

Smells good

5026314336913947481により Oct 19, 2012 に掲載

Good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

heiboxにより Oct 20, 2011 に掲載

I like it!

Wonderful Product!

Reviewer3073609により Oct 13, 2011 に掲載

My son is 18 months and I am still using this wonderful product! It's nature, mild and smells lovely. My son tends to consume a bit a bath water while playing in the bath and it makes me more comfortable knowing that his shampoo and body wash have zero toxins. I highly recommend this product!!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

I like the scent.

Reviewer1964882により Sep 19, 2011 に掲載

It is very nice because I can reuse the bottle.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

in love with earth mama!

Reviewer1788968により Apr 09, 2011 に掲載

we tried the classic small bottle of shampoo and body wash of earth mama and got excited!so this refill was our next buy as it was more economical than the individual bottles.don't forget,this is a refill,without the small foaming bottle it won't be the same.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています