JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

A pleasant tea for socialising

akashaにより Nov 30, 2012 に掲載

To make a real pregnancy brew, I take a table spoon of nettles, raspberry leaf, and peppermint leaves, to which I would add, depending on how I felt, fennel, chamomile, and red clover flowers. I would add these to a pot of boiled water, off the heat, and leave over night and sometimes the next day if I were busy. Then, I would strain and refrigerate, and drink this over the next couple days. These tea bags however were great if I didn't have time, or to keep in my purse for social occasions.

Tea

4819921543815416890により Mar 30, 2015 に掲載

very teasty tea!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great product and great results

5687243069335353402により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

I just had my baby recently and I believe this product saved me from having a c section. My baby was 8 lbs 10 oz and he was sunny side up! He had to turn and if my uterus wasn't as toned as it was, thanks to this tea I wouldn't have had enough strength to get him out on my own. It took me 30 minutes from the time I started pushing and I was in labor for 5 hours and 42 minutes.

Great tea

Reviewer2424732により Jul 31, 2012 に掲載

Great tea , I drink it even if I`m not pregnant anymore. Love the taste

Nice flavours

Reviewer2526438により Jan 08, 2012 に掲載

Really enjoying it with nice flavours. A good pick-me-up tea.

yummy tea

Reviewer1272470により Feb 13, 2012 に掲載

Really tasty tea, helped immensely with heartburn I was having and I am making sure I order enough to last until Baby comes.

good taste

5242424310312780256により Jul 04, 2012 に掲載

good to drink

Is ok

5164177287604981425により May 04, 2016 に掲載

Not my favorite taste, but one can drink it for a sake of all the goodness it contains.

Realy mild smell ^^