JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

A pleasant tea for socialising

akashaにより Nov 30, 2012 に掲載

To make a real pregnancy brew, I take a table spoon of nettles, raspberry leaf, and peppermint leaves, to which I would add, depending on how I felt, fennel, chamomile, and red clover flowers. I would add these to a pot of boiled water, off the heat, and leave over night and sometimes the next day if I were busy. Then, I would strain and refrigerate, and drink this over the next couple days. These tea bags however were great if I didn't have time, or to keep in my purse for social occasions.

Great tea

Reviewer2424732により Jul 31, 2012 に掲載

Great tea , I drink it even if I`m not pregnant anymore. Love the taste

Tea

4819921543815416890により Mar 30, 2015 に掲載

very teasty tea!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great product and great results

5687243069335353402により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

I just had my baby recently and I believe this product saved me from having a c section. My baby was 8 lbs 10 oz and he was sunny side up! He had to turn and if my uterus wasn't as toned as it was, thanks to this tea I wouldn't have had enough strength to get him out on my own. It took me 30 minutes from the time I started pushing and I was in labor for 5 hours and 42 minutes.

yummy tea

Reviewer1272470により Feb 13, 2012 に掲載

Really tasty tea, helped immensely with heartburn I was having and I am making sure I order enough to last until Baby comes.

Nice flavours

Reviewer2526438により Jan 08, 2012 に掲載

Really enjoying it with nice flavours. A good pick-me-up tea.

Is ok

5164177287604981425により May 04, 2016 に掲載

Not my favorite taste, but one can drink it for a sake of all the goodness it contains.

good taste