JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very good product!

TrueReviewsにより Jul 31, 2014 に掲載

It is a pure and safe product with a nice orangy smell that leaves baby's skin baby smooth! The texture is somewhat thick, but easily spreadable. I really like the smell. Most importantly does not contain nasty chemicals. Overall very happy with it! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good for parents and babies

dingdongtwidにより Oct 25, 2014 に掲載

it's my third bottles already. this has been the holy grail lotion to be used on my baby's skin since the past year. can lessen light eczema as well. quick to absorb on the skin and does not feel sticky afterwards.

Just perfect!

AlinaElvemoにより Jun 10, 2012 に掲載

This is the best lotion for my baby on the market as far as I am concerned. Wonderful orange flower scent, has great ingredients and it leaves her skin moisturized. Not a very thin lotion. I´ll be back for more.

great

Reviewer2051085により Jan 11, 2013 に掲載

This lotion has an amazing smell and it leaves your baby's skin soft and hydrated.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent lotion for the whole family

eathealthyにより Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

Bought this lotion at my local Whole Foods store. Used on my baby from the start and it has a lovely smell and is long lasting. I enjoyed using on my hands as it soaks in quickly and lasted through many handwashings (due to diaper changes)! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

발림도 괜찮고 향도 좋아요~촉촉해요

5519704870630397016により Mar 18, 2013 に掲載

울 딸 이것저것 쓰다 에바**장착하다 안되겠다 싶어 바꾼 얼스마마베이비로션 정말 좋아요~ 발림은 보통이지만.. 흡수도 좋고~!! 윤이 나요~ 그리고 촉촉해요~ 정말 잘 구입한듯 해요~

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Mild scent and leaves skin supersoft!

5351517416161308527により Jun 27, 2013 に掲載

This is my favorite body lotion ever! I don't have a baby yet but I use it on my own skin and it sinks in really fast and leves my skin feeling so soft! Love it, new favorite for sure! Oh, and the packaging is adorable!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Lotion is good for ma baby!!

5203573033075276874により Jul 16, 2013 に掲載

so good!!!!

Earth Mama Angel Baby Lotion, Vanilla Orange

Reviewer2585485により Aug 14, 2013 に掲載

Beautiful product

good and rich

4816963025911597122により Sep 27, 2013 に掲載

for small quantity, can use all of the body of child. smells good

商品 1 - 10 の合計 50