JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
カートは空っぽです
でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Earth Mama Angel Baby, エンジェルベビーローション, ナチュラルバニラオレンジ, 8液量オンス(240 ml)

カスタマーの評価
5 つ星
4 つ星
3 つ星
2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー 英語
日本語 (0)
その他のレビュー (481)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 44

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Very good product!

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

TrueReviewsにより Jul 31, 2014 に掲載

It is a pure and safe product with a nice orangy smell that leaves baby's skin baby smooth! The texture is somewhat thick, but easily spreadable. I really like the smell. Most importantly does not contain nasty chemicals. Overall very happy with it! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

good for parents and babies

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

dingdongtwidにより Oct 25, 2014 に掲載

it's my third bottles already. this has been the holy grail lotion to be used on my baby's skin since the past year. can lessen light eczema as well. quick to absorb on the skin and does not feel sticky afterwards.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Just perfect!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

AlinaElvemoにより Jun 10, 2012 に掲載

This is the best lotion for my baby on the market as far as I am concerned. Wonderful orange flower scent, has great ingredients and it leaves her skin moisturized. Not a very thin lotion. I´ll be back for more.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

great

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2051085により Jan 11, 2013 に掲載

This lotion has an amazing smell and it leaves your baby's skin soft and hydrated.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Excellent lotion for the whole family

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

eathealthyにより Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

Bought this lotion at my local Whole Foods store. Used on my baby from the start and it has a lovely smell and is long lasting. I enjoyed using on my hands as it soaks in quickly and lasted through many handwashings (due to diaper changes)! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

商品 1 - 5 の合計 44

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »