JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Delish!

5547732206294320156により Sep 16, 2012 に掲載

This Dynasty Chinese-Style is the best, by far, Chinese style hot mustard this mustard lover has tasted in 64yrs. of slathering it on my favorite foods, (and enhancing the mundane). So flavorful to internet order a case when my local 'super'market discontinued the line. It is not "Extra Hot". Rather just hot enough to add flavor without overpowering the food, and no funky burning aftertaste. IMO, no other blend, including Colemans, can match it. Henry, Nature Coast, FL.

Not so hot

Reviewer2733948により Sep 29, 2011 に掲載

Hot it's not. More like a sweet mustard dipping sauce. Note the high sugar content on the label. For that, it's quite tasty. But it certainly is not real Chinese hot mustard, the stuff that opens your sinuses, or even remotely close.

Thanks for having it

Reviewer1411095により Jul 17, 2011 に掲載

We were having a hard time finding this product. We found it on your web site. The order arrived in a few days. We are glad the product was available.

Hot Mustard

4713472895306078313により Jul 17, 2013 に掲載

My family loves this stuff, and i know this is one web site i can always find this mustard.

Bring it back!

Reviewer3192716により Feb 21, 2015 に掲載

I love this mustard--especially the price. I wish I could still order it.

mustard

Reviewer2539742により Sep 05, 2011 に掲載

not what I thought it would be. Still looking for the mustard you get in Chinese Rest. Come it little packs most of the time.

don't where its made from

4939000711480038354により Sep 09, 2013 に掲載

don't where its made from

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Spicey hot, but has flavor

Reviewer1542181により Jan 09, 2012 に掲載

If you're looking for hot chinese mustard this brand is good & does not have corn syrup or sugar in it.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8