JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

LOVE IT!!!

Reviewer2391991により Apr 08, 2010 に掲載

I have been struggling with bowel problems since having my first of three daughters and it got to the point where I actually could not eat anymore, I looked 5 months pregnant from bloating and I felt nauseous all the time. I was getting frustrated and had tried various natural and OTC remedies with NO success. I came across a product on the internet that promised results, a one month supply cost about $110 and it tasted gross. It got things started but I could not afford to spend another $100. I came across this product and thought for the price it was worth a try. In two days it started to work....and since then I am a regular again!!!! It worked 100x better than the other product!!! I am not overly excited about the taste but I mix it with some real pineapple juice and it goes down great!!! I also gave some to my 2 year old who has been having a hard time 'going', I gave it to her TWICE and again better results than with any other product she is now a regular too!! I am totally pleased with this produst and will keep using it!! :)

digestion Plus

Reviewer1492025により Nov 26, 2007 に掲載

Kids wont eat it. It tastes horriable

Simply Digestion Plus

Reviewer3174025により Jul 30, 2008 に掲載

Great Product. Adds fiber and other digestive enzymes to your body. Pleasant tasting, too. I mix 2 TBSP with a half glass of orange juice although you can use others as well.

Really good

Reviewer3315071により Jun 13, 2012 に掲載

Great taste, and it also helped my digestion a lot. Will buy again!

Simply Digestion Plus

Reviewer1895863により Feb 28, 2009 に掲載

Good product, adds fiber to diet. Great taste.

Good for the price

Reviewer3237124により Nov 20, 2007 に掲載

I used to mix protein shake and it works good, and specially for the price.

Really works!

Reviewer1664875により Nov 09, 2013 に掲載

It's affordable and you only need from one to two tablespoons a day! I love it! It's a God-send! Thank you!!!!

This stuff is AMAZING!!

Reviewer2429747により Jul 31, 2011 に掲載

This is great. It really works. I have IBS and I feel NORMAL again! And it tastes great, nice and fruity. Trust me, GET THIS, you will not be disappointed!!

Good product.

Reviewer2597921により Feb 21, 2012 に掲載

I like the taste, and the price is good. :)

Great product!

Reviewer2740623により Feb 16, 2009 に掲載

Great product!! used it 4 yrs works the fastest, 4 any digestive issues that come about!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23