JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

LOVE IT!!!

Reviewer2391991により Apr 08, 2010 に掲載

I have been struggling with bowel problems since having my first of three daughters and it got to the point where I actually could not eat anymore, I looked 5 months pregnant from bloating and I felt nauseous all the time. I was getting frustrated and had tried various natural and OTC remedies with NO success. I came across a product on the internet that promised results, a one month supply cost about $110 and it tasted gross. It got things started but I could not afford to spend another $100. I came across this product and thought for the price it was worth a try. In two days it started to work....and since then I am a regular again!!!! It worked 100x better than the other product!!! I am not overly excited about the taste but I mix it with some real pineapple juice and it goes down great!!! I also gave some to my 2 year old who has been having a hard time 'going', I gave it to her TWICE and again better results than with any other product she is now a regular too!! I am totally pleased with this produst and will keep using it!! :)

digestion Plus

Reviewer1492025により Nov 26, 2007 に掲載

Kids wont eat it. It tastes horriable

Simply Digestion Plus

Reviewer3174025により Jul 30, 2008 に掲載

Great Product. Adds fiber and other digestive enzymes to your body. Pleasant tasting, too. I mix 2 TBSP with a half glass of orange juice although you can use others as well.

Really good

Reviewer3315071により Jun 13, 2012 に掲載

Great taste, and it also helped my digestion a lot. Will buy again!

This stuff is AMAZING!!

Reviewer2429747により Jul 31, 2011 に掲載

This is great. It really works. I have IBS and I feel NORMAL again! And it tastes great, nice and fruity. Trust me, GET THIS, you will not be disappointed!!

Simply Digestion

Reviewer2763299により Jul 27, 2010 に掲載

I have many digestive issues stemming from years of undiagnosed Celiacs disease (3 years gluten free now and feeling much better!) I really recommend this for a healing digestive tonic. Flavour and texture are great, I put a capful in my smoothie every morning.

I take it every day

Reviewer1453579により Aug 19, 2010 に掲載

Great product! Has relieved stomach discomfort when taken before eating.

Great product!

Reviewer2740623により Feb 16, 2009 に掲載

Great product!! used it 4 yrs works the fastest, 4 any digestive issues that come about!

Simply Digestion Plus

Reviewer1895863により Feb 28, 2009 に掲載

Good product, adds fiber to diet. Great taste.

Love it

Reviewer2960963により Aug 22, 2009 に掲載

Not to get weird, but this stuff fixed bowel probs I didn't know I had. My stomach feels flatter after one bottle, and I never get that "ugh" feeling after a meal anymore. I give a quarter dose to my toddler in her juice- she eats tons of fruit and veg but her bowel movements were still "pellety". This fixed her right up in two days!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23