JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

DymaBurn

LuArcenioにより Jul 26, 2013 に掲載

Until now, it is the best fat burner I have ever taken (better than OxyElite, Lipo6). It improves a lot my performance during workouts, makes me sweat more, increases my cardio frequency and I have not experienced any side effects. I started with one pill in the morning in an empty stomach and another one before my workout. Now I take two in the morning and two before my workout. I have dropped from 25% of body fat to 17% with one bottle of DymaBurn.

Not Bad!

4685837736040293010により Dec 11, 2013 に掲載

Use up one bottle or cycle with exercise and clean diet manage to shed 6 lbs. Only thing is the caffeine effect is quite strong if took two pills at once. I took half dose most of the time.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Honestly, the best Fat Burn that I ever used ( Better than Oxyelite )

Reviewer2485049により Sep 02, 2014 に掲載

Within two weeks of using it with 5x per week hitting at gyms.......... My body fat reduced from 23% - 18% ........... ------------------------------------- Don't use if you don't go to gyms...

잘못해서 두개가 왔네요...ㅜㅜ 하나 팝니다~

5326267601472857651により Oct 04, 2012 に掲載

하나주문한주알고있었는데 택배 뜯어보니 두개가 주문이 되었나보네요.. 하나 택배비 포함 3만원에 팝니다 포장뜯지않았습니다 물론.. 연락주세요 카톡: ha12345678910

처방약에 뒤지지않아요...

4889610237368521706により Apr 12, 2013 に掲載

예전에 처방약을먹어본적도 있는데 보조제라해서 ㅡ ㅡ맘놓고 2알먹었는데 지금 ㅠㅠ 심장쿵쾅거리고 초조해서 ㅜㅜ 후회... 한알만먹을껄... 식욕억젠 확실히되요 그리구 진짜 저렴해서조아요 아 .ㅌ.. ㅠㅠ이쿵쾅거림어찌없애지 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 명성대로 쎕니다..

IT IS AMAZING!

Reviewer1804549により Dec 11, 2015 に掲載

I have used this product before for my workouts and from only my point of view it is great. I remember seeing this in other stores years ago, however I could not find it again until I looked here. Ever since I ordered this I have dropped 20 pounds with exercises and only 1/2 of the bottle was used. I cannot speak for anyone else, however this works great for me.

Good health product

5513700720206459208により Jan 20, 2015 に掲載

Excellent

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Havnt' feel the effect though

5312770395405563904により Mar 01, 2015 に掲載

I hope it will work someday :))still wait

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It does work ... but it comes with nasty side effects

Reviewer1676855により Mar 22, 2016 に掲載

I was struggling to lose my stubborn last 10 pounds. My friend recommended raspberry ketones. The ingredient list looks good. I took 1 or 2 capsules a day for almost three months. At first, I loved how I have so much energy. No jittery feeling or anything. After two months of taking this supplement, I started feeling weird. I experienced strange dull ache in my jaws. I thought I had a cavity or I grind my teeth in my sleep. I went to my dentist and he did not see anything wrong with my teeth and he advised me to go to urgent care. After my check up, they told me that I was on a verge of heart attack. My blood pressure was way too high. I'm only 33 and athletic gal. You might don't feel jittery or anything but raspberry ketones will cause your blood pressure go up and can lead to heart attack! Please google it before buying this product or any product with raspberry ketones.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9