JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

GREAT PRODUCT!

IHerbforyouにより Jan 02, 2012 に掲載

I love this product because it works! The list of phytonutrients, vitamins and traceelements is very impressive! I get a little boost in energy after taking it and feel more energetic and sharp in mind then usual.

Excellent product, excellent price

5726405093611188475により Jul 15, 2012 に掲載

This is the best vitamin/mineral supplement I've ever used. I feel a definite difference in energy level and for the first time in my life (I'm 66) my fingernails grow and don't break. Not a bad taste and easy to take. I've purchased it in the past at my chiropractor's office but at a much higher price. I will be ordering again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Full supply of daily vitamins in under 10 seconds!!

Reviewer2750418により Feb 18, 2011 に掲載

This is the easiest way I have ever taken a good, whole foods multivitamin. Instead of multiple pills throughout the day, it's just one swallow that goes down easily (especially nice if taking pills are a problem). I don't bother tasting it (just swallow quickly and don't breathe out of your nose during the process) because frankly, it doesn't taste very good. I do, however, chase it with a swallow of my favorite juice and there is NO aftertaste. I love that it is a WHOLE FOODS vitamin (made from real plants) and that it contains a vast array of different vitamins. It even has iron and some calcium (unusual for a multivitamin). I switch off every other day with Peter Gillham's liquid vitamins because I think it's healthier not to rely solely on one source for vitamins and minerals, but if I did have to pick one vitamin to take for the rest of my life, this would probably be the one.

Wonderful Product

4653365999717570518により Nov 09, 2012 に掲載

I have been taking Dream Complete for almost 2 months. I look forward to taking it first thing each morning! I love knowing that I'm doing something great for my body and my health. I enjoy taking it in the all natural liquid form, confident that my body is able to absorb the vitamins and minerals in their purest form. I have more energy and I feel more vital since using Dream Complete. It is pleasant tasting and so I just pour it into a one ounce measuring glass each morning. I usually make a point to drink some water before taking it, to help hydrate my body. I prefer to wait about 30 minutes then I have a healthy breakfast. I plan to continue to use this wonderful product and make it part of my healthy lifestyle! Thanks iHerb for making it more affordable for me!

great service

Reviewer1867816により Apr 05, 2011 に掲載

awesome product and quick receipt of my order.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best Liquid Vitamin Ever!

Reviewer2022637により Jun 05, 2011 に掲載

This liquid vitamin was recommended by my doctor and he told me he uses it along with his family so I decided to give it a try especially since it is a liquid and it has a pleasant taste. Since I started taking it I have managed to stay healthy despite being around co-workers and family that were sick with the flu or cold. I recommend this vitamin to everyone I know.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great multi vitamin and mineral

JoelNolan123により Aug 04, 2012 に掲載

For its price it does a great job taste good and best of all its in the reach off the average budget.

dream complete

Reviewer1855079により Jan 11, 2012 に掲載

Great way to start the day; energizing.

liquid vitamin

Reviewer2943803により Jul 22, 2011 に掲載

great product will surely reorder

great

Reviewer1799598により Oct 09, 2011 に掲載

I am very happy with the product, the way it was sendt and its condition. Great, A++++++++

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14