JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

excellent

Scottishdaveにより Jun 22, 2016 に掲載

Best chaga I have tried. I have tried aloha brand and it was good but this has something extra special, I found it very grounding and relaxing on first dose of 3 capsules. Better than resihi. UPDATE 27/02/15 Product no longer contains magnesium stearate. Rice Hull Extract, certified organic non-GMO maize starch only.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

product now contains magnesium stearate

Reviewer2663390により Mar 06, 2014 に掲載

I try to avoid nutritional supplements that contain stearates, including magnesium stearate, because these additives have been shown to reduce the bioavailability of the supplement by as much as 60%, and the stearates are trans fats that may also have significant negative health consequences. So I always check the "other ingredients" carefully before I purchase a product. In the case of Dragon Herbs Wild Siberian Chaga, I did my usual due diligence and was satisfied by the statements on both the iHerb website and the Dragon Herbs website that the only "other ingredients" were the vegetarian capsule and rice powder. So I ordered the product. But when the product arrived today, I noticed that the "other ingredients" listed on the label on the bottle included magnesium stearate in addition to the capsule and the rice powder. Dragon Herbs has recently begun adding magnesium stearate to this product. The bottle label has been updated to state this, but as of today the information available online has not been updated. I am returning the bottles I purchased because I don't want the magnesium stearate and I was not informed of its presence before I made my purchase.

Great stuff and brand!

Reviewer1232431により Jun 21, 2012 に掲載

I just got this Chaga, and so far so good. I like it. It has seemed to help my skin and mind after just a couple of days. This brand is the real deal, too. Buy it!

Great product!

Reviewer1427633により Aug 03, 2013 に掲載

My husband feel much better after chemotherapy using this amazing product! Highly recommend for increase your immune system!

Love

4931920682076429503により Nov 29, 2012 に掲載

Only been taking a short time but I am already starting to feel the difference - combine with Super Jing & Pearl Shen - I take at different times of day and Im already feeling the effects it is having on my hormones

You actually get 450mg

5668863833670029247により Mar 21, 2016 に掲載

Jing substance that optimises your immune system. P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

great so far

Reviewer2172723により Jun 07, 2012 に掲載

I feel good but am also taking other stuff. I feel this is important for health and researched for the best quality chaga, but cant notice a specific immediate change, but that is not uncommon. These have more of an effect over time. Love the company

not used yet

4814529327740416135により Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

I have not used this product yet ...using up previous stock....T

Excellent

5174049024551432846により Nov 25, 2016 に掲載

Love this brand, I open the capsules and make a chaga tea with some stevia and a dash of cream.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Amazing, good for digestiion problems due to post-surgery intestine adhesion

Reviewer1275776により Dec 01, 2016 に掲載

After a series of laparotomy surgeries, I have suffered from serious side effects due to intestine adhesion. Over the past years, I have tried VERY HARD to lessen digestion problems. None of the prescription drugs or digestive pills were found useless. Neither were various enzymes or probiotics products from iHerb. Recently, I bought this wild Siberian Chaga just for immunity enhancement purpose, and started taking one pill a day. In just a few days, my digestion had begun to improve ... for the first time ever! Well, this chaga hasn't solved the problem, but appear to improve my intestine health - at least a little. Now, I can 'breathe' after meals, spending less time to let the food inside go down through my intestine. Thank you God.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11