JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

product now contains magnesium stearate

Reviewer2663390により Mar 06, 2014 に掲載

I try to avoid nutritional supplements that contain stearates, including magnesium stearate, because these additives have been shown to reduce the bioavailability of the supplement by as much as 60%, and the stearates are trans fats that may also have significant negative health consequences. So I always check the "other ingredients" carefully before I purchase a product. In the case of Dragon Herbs Wild Siberian Chaga, I did my usual due diligence and was satisfied by the statements on both the iHerb website and the Dragon Herbs website that the only "other ingredients" were the vegetarian capsule and rice powder. So I ordered the product. But when the product arrived today, I noticed that the "other ingredients" listed on the label on the bottle included magnesium stearate in addition to the capsule and the rice powder. Dragon Herbs has recently begun adding magnesium stearate to this product. The bottle label has been updated to state this, but as of today the information available online has not been updated. I am returning the bottles I purchased because I don't want the magnesium stearate and I was not informed of its presence before I made my purchase.

excellent

Scottishdaveにより Mar 02, 2015 に掲載

Best chaga I have tried. I have tried aloha brand and it was good but this has something extra special, I found it very grounding and relaxing on first dose of 3 capsules. UPDATE 27/02/15 Product no longer contains magnesium stearate.

Great stuff and brand!

Reviewer1232431により Jun 21, 2012 に掲載

I just got this Chaga, and so far so good. I like it. It has seemed to help my skin and mind after just a couple of days. This brand is the real deal, too. Buy it!

Love

4931920682076429503により Nov 29, 2012 に掲載

Only been taking a short time but I am already starting to feel the difference - combine with Super Jing & Pearl Shen - I take at different times of day and Im already feeling the effects it is having on my hormones

Great product!

Reviewer1427633により Aug 03, 2013 に掲載

My husband feel much better after chemotherapy using this amazing product! Highly recommend for increase your immune system!

great so far

Reviewer2172723により Jun 07, 2012 に掲載

I feel good but am also taking other stuff. I feel this is important for health and researched for the best quality chaga, but cant notice a specific immediate change, but that is not uncommon. These have more of an effect over time. Love the company

You actually get 450mg

5668863833670029247により Mar 21, 2016 に掲載

Jing substance that optimises your immune system. P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

not used yet

4814529327740416135により Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

I have not used this product yet ...using up previous stock....T

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8