JA

その他のレビュー (1)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 7

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

product now contains magnesium stearate

20 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2663390により Mar 06, 2014 に掲載

I try to avoid nutritional supplements that contain stearates, including magnesium stearate, because these additives have been shown to reduce the bioavailability of the supplement by as much as 60%, and the stearates are trans fats that may also have significant negative health consequences. So I always check the "other ingredients" carefully before I purchase a product. In the case of Dragon Herbs Wild Siberian Chaga, I did my usual due diligence and was satisfied by the statements on both the iHerb website and the Dragon Herbs website that the only "other ingredients" were the vegetarian capsule and rice powder. So I ordered the product. But when the product arrived today, I noticed that the "other ingredients" listed on the label on the bottle included magnesium stearate in addition to the capsule and the rice powder. Dragon Herbs has recently begun adding magnesium stearate to this product. The bottle label has been updated to state this, but as of today the information available online has not been updated. I am returning the bottles I purchased because I don't want the magnesium stearate and I was not informed of its presence before I made my purchase.

excellent

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Scottishdaveにより Mar 02, 2015 に掲載

Best chaga I have tried. I have tried aloha brand and it was good but this has something extra special, I found it very grounding and relaxing on first dose of 3 capsules. UPDATE 27/02/15 Product no longer contains magnesium stearate.

Love

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4931920682076429503により Nov 29, 2012 に掲載

Only been taking a short time but I am already starting to feel the difference - combine with Super Jing & Pearl Shen - I take at different times of day and Im already feeling the effects it is having on my hormones

great so far

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2172723により Jun 07, 2012 に掲載

I feel good but am also taking other stuff. I feel this is important for health and researched for the best quality chaga, but cant notice a specific immediate change, but that is not uncommon. These have more of an effect over time. Love the company

Great stuff and brand!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1232431により Jun 21, 2012 に掲載

I just got this Chaga, and so far so good. I like it. It has seemed to help my skin and mind after just a couple of days. This brand is the real deal, too. Buy it!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 7