JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Fantastic

Reviewer1745270により Nov 13, 2010 に掲載

This is a great and powerful extract of wild reishi mushroom which is rare. The wild version of the mushroom has more power than cultivated and you can feel it here. It is very expenive and doesn't last long which is the downside. I plan to use it as an occasional treat.

THE BEST EVER!

Reviewer1902681により Sep 21, 2011 に掲載

This reishi is the best I have ever taken, along with Ron's Duanwood reishi. Ron's extracts are by the far the best I have tried, they are super potent, and cheap, considering the quality of the product you are getting. Get thi reishi. It will change your life :)

Didn't notice any difference

Reviewer2502968により Apr 12, 2013 に掲載

I'd love to be one of those people who had a beautiful experience with this product, but I didn't. No real difference except a little emptier wallet.

Superb reishi

4721186692187163565により Jan 11, 2014 に掲載

Although "expensive" this is actually a great value, I highly recommend all of Dragon Herb's reishi and in my humble opinion this is among the very best reishi available. Highly concentrated, you can visibly see, taste and feel the potency and authenticity of this excellent reishi.

Fantastic so far

Reviewer2977710により Oct 03, 2010 に掲載

Though this is expensive it has been fantastic. Great for stabilising the mind.

amazing

4766017861742291760により Jun 26, 2016 に掲載

how they are able to make such a wonderful extract is beyond me. I'd love to know

calm

4981954405561968201により Sep 11, 2016 に掲載

you feel calm, relieves stress and makes you forget about small problems and puts you in a sense of wellbeing.

BRENT S

CellRejuvenatorにより Apr 29, 2011 に掲載

EXCELLENT PRODUCT I USE THIS AT NIGHT RELAXES ME WITH OUT MAKING ME GROGY GREAT IMMUNE ENHANCER

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Wild mushrooms are the most potent

4816614578323688251により Dec 14, 2015 に掲載

I love dragon herbs they make herbs the way it should Reishi considered as the best Shen herb in the world, the wild one is very rare But Ron teegarden makes mostly Wild herbs This reishi is superb, it gives that shen feeling and beat depression and anxiety

5621328757549345176により Oct 11, 2016 に掲載

Excellent product and iherb makes it easy!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12