JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Fantastic

Reviewer1745270により 11 13, 2010 に掲載

This is a great and powerful extract of wild reishi mushroom which is rare. The wild version of the mushroom has more power than cultivated and you can feel it here. It is very expenive and doesn't last long which is the downside. I plan to use it as an occasional treat.

THE BEST EVER!

Reviewer1902681により 9 21, 2011 に掲載

This reishi is the best I have ever taken, along with Ron's Duanwood reishi. Ron's extracts are by the far the best I have tried, they are super potent, and cheap, considering the quality of the product you are getting. Get thi reishi. It will change your life :)

Superb reishi

4721186692187163565により 1 11, 2014 に掲載

Although "expensive" this is actually a great value, I highly recommend all of Dragon Herb's reishi and in my humble opinion this is among the very best reishi available. Highly concentrated, you can visibly see, taste and feel the potency and authenticity of this excellent reishi.

Didn't notice any difference

Reviewer2502968により 4 12, 2013 に掲載

I'd love to be one of those people who had a beautiful experience with this product, but I didn't. No real difference except a little emptier wallet.

Fantastic so far

Reviewer2977710により 10 03, 2010 に掲載

Though this is expensive it has been fantastic. Great for stabilising the mind.

BRENT S

CellRejuvenatorにより 4 29, 2011 に掲載

EXCELLENT PRODUCT I USE THIS AT NIGHT RELAXES ME WITH OUT MAKING ME GROGY GREAT IMMUNE ENHANCER

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Wild mushrooms are the most potent

4816614578323688251により 12 14, 2015 に掲載

I love dragon herbs they make herbs the way it should Reishi considered as the best Shen herb in the world, the wild one is very rare But Ron teegarden makes mostly Wild herbs This reishi is superb, it gives that shen feeling and beat depression and anxiety

amazing

4766017861742291760により 6 26, 2016 に掲載

how they are able to make such a wonderful extract is beyond me. I'd love to know

Greate Stuff

Reviewer2809994により 12 13, 2011 に掲載

This is defintley a superior product. It felt like Karma was being burnt away while taking this product. A bit expensive but would recommend everyone take this product from time to time.

Expiry Date

Reviewer2703462により 4 09, 2011 に掲載

The product has an expiry date and it is mentioned on it.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10