JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Fantastic stuff!!

Scottishdaveにより Dec 18, 2009 に掲載

I have only been using this formula for 7 days at the recommended dose,already noticing large improvements in mood,energy levels and emotional balance.I'd give this product 6 stars if i could.Fantastic!!

SUPER COOL

Reviewer1902681により Nov 05, 2011 に掲載

I took these to a 10 day meditation retreat for some energy and boy did they deliver. Great for people who don't like the taste of tinctures, and a great all round formula. If you're gonna take just one formula, take this one.

Excellent product

Reviewer1971288により Sep 26, 2010 に掲載

I bought this for my husband to use after his chemo and radiation therapy for colo-rectal cancer. We are hoping it will help to improve his immune system before surgery. I have great confidence in herbal medicine and often visted Ron Teegarden in his former shop in Venice when I lived there. His knowledge is vast and appreciated. We expect to continue with this herbal combination for some time.

Not real impressed

Reviewer1813659により Dec 26, 2012 に掲載

I haven't noticed much of anything from this supplement. Considering these are only about a 16 or 17-day supply, it's a fairly expensive product (not that I'm opposed to paying more for quality products - I regularly use Synergy Co multi vitamins and Green Pasture fermented oils, neither of which are 'cheap'), that I don't think I would ever purchase again. I gave it 3 stars because from what I could tell this is a very reputable company putting out a high quality product; so maybe it was just me/just didn't work out for me... just not feeling it.

SUPER!!!

4704667281110397063により Apr 23, 2013 に掲載

i like it very much! this is really Super Adaptogen! it improved my mood,sleep,skin, very calm and relaxing,and same time energy for my workout.it is great overall formula.

Not effective

CIPRIANにより May 02, 2012 に掲載

I like Ron, but with this one I was not satisfied. It did not have a significant effect, if at all. Questionable product in my experience.

Adaptogen

Reviewer3193835により Jan 19, 2010 に掲載

Very well balanced and effective overall formula

Super Adaptogen!!!

5084202162736964334により Dec 16, 2013 に掲載

This particular formula introduced me to Dragon Herbs brand with great results. It leveled my stress where I could handle daily things, highs and lows, without feeling overwhelmed and keeping under control. This formula still remains my favorite. Super adaptogen makes adapting to all things just super!!!

super good

Reviewer2802455により Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

if you take only one chinese tonic herbal formula take this. it has a little bit of everything!

Dragon Herbs, Super Adaptogen

5154812484479546373により Sep 20, 2014 に掲載

This formula really works wonders, but slowly, patiently, especially when taken in the recommended amount. It has reduced my allergic tendencies by 90% and has generally supported my adrenals... fewer or almost no hot flashes. I've been using it for one year.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17