JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Top stuff!

Scottishdaveにより Jan 05, 2010 に掲載

I have had one pouch.High quality ingredients.Pallatable drank on it's own,i have it heated or with longevity tea.Will be reordering! Would just like to add you get 7 pouches in total with a really good serving of the product in each,when you pour it out it exudes quality.

feel better

Reviewer1310601により Jan 26, 2012 に掲載

I'm not going to try to understand what this elixir does, however I know on the days that I drink it I feel better, even the next day. I am reordering it. I have to spread one package out for 2 days and mix it with my regular tea, makes it better, it does have an interesting taste if you drink too much at once.

Reviewer1627174により May 08, 2012 に掲載

I love Dragon Herbs! This elixir makes me calm and alert and awesome :D

Powerful Elixir For Shen and Energy

Reviewer2067551により May 09, 2012 に掲載

This elixir is very calming, reassuring, and energizing.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Glad for the reishi product!!!!!

Reviewer1395333により Mar 31, 2011 に掲載

This is definitely an acquired taste but I like to drink it for its great nutritional value.

Enjoyable Herbal Elixir

Reviewer2876704により Feb 09, 2011 に掲載

Had an interesting taste. Seemed to be quite hydrating and very beautifying. Skin looked great. Felt a little calmer. A fun experiment.

Awesome elixir!

Reviewer1176116により Nov 17, 2014 に掲載

So happy I bought this :)..it tastes great (earthy and potent) and I love how it tastes with Dragon Herbs Longevity tea (with gynostemma). I'm excited about the ingredients...so far I've only had 1 pouch bc I rcv'd my order earlier today. I added a little stevia to it-but next cup I have-i'll see how I like it without any added sweetener. I'm def. gonna buy this again & again!

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7