JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

feel better

Reviewer1310601により 1 26, 2012 に掲載

I'm not going to try to understand what this elixir does, however I know on the days that I drink it I feel better, even the next day. I am reordering it. I have to spread one package out for 2 days and mix it with my regular tea, makes it better, it does have an interesting taste if you drink too much at once.

Reviewer1627174により 5 08, 2012 に掲載

I love Dragon Herbs! This elixir makes me calm and alert and awesome :D

Top stuff!

Scottishdaveにより 1 05, 2010 に掲載

I have had one pouch.High quality ingredients.Pallatable drank on it's own,i have it heated or with longevity tea.Will be reordering! Would just like to add you get 7 pouches in total with a really good serving of the product in each,when you pour it out it exudes quality.

Powerful Elixir For Shen and Energy

Reviewer2067551により 5 09, 2012 に掲載

This elixir is very calming, reassuring, and energizing.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Glad for the reishi product!!!!!

Reviewer1395333により 3 31, 2011 に掲載

This is definitely an acquired taste but I like to drink it for its great nutritional value.

Enjoyable Herbal Elixir

Reviewer2876704により 2 09, 2011 に掲載

Had an interesting taste. Seemed to be quite hydrating and very beautifying. Skin looked great. Felt a little calmer. A fun experiment.

Awesome elixir!

Reviewer1176116により 11 17, 2014 に掲載

So happy I bought this :)..it tastes great (earthy and potent) and I love how it tastes with Dragon Herbs Longevity tea (with gynostemma). I'm excited about the ingredients...so far I've only had 1 pouch bc I rcv'd my order earlier today. I added a little stevia to it-but next cup I have-i'll see how I like it without any added sweetener. I'm def. gonna buy this again & again!

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7