JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

best supplement ever

21 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3002830により Sep 12, 2010 に掲載

I have used this for about 3 weeks-taking 3 to 4 tabs/day. Incredible effects which include: dramatically increased energy, clearer thinking, stronger labido, joint soreness gone and much more. Unlike other adaptogens which I have taken the increased energy does not interfere with sleep, in fact sleep seems better. I have taken many supplements but nothing compares to this.

EXCELLENT! Especially for mercury detox

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Healingbyrosieにより Aug 18, 2012 に掲載

I tried this recently after having only tried the Omica Fulvic Acid and trace minerals liquid product. I found it to be extremely effective, much more so than the straight fulvic acid. I think this is because of the ulmic and humic acids in combination with the fulvic acid. It really works fast at detoxifiying the mercury out and improved my thought processes and concentration rapidly. I think this is because it also detoxifies the calcification out of the pineal gland quite fast.

Many forms

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3089243により Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

I've been taking shilajit for many years. I wanted to try this format, pill form, to compare to original, authentic form, which is similar to something like 'black asphalt'. While I think it does have strength, the other form of shilajit is much superior. Mind you for the cost that it's sold here at iHerb one cannot go wrong. If finances (put aside for supplements) is of no issue, then I highly recommend the other somewhat repulsive form, taste and smell wise, would be worth to buy. [Not offered here]. But if one is on a budget, then this is adequate, and will help.

Great shilajit

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1745270により Apr 11, 2012 に掲載

I have used shilajit on and off over the past 8 or 9 years. I always get good effects from it but is usually takes several weeks to achieve this. I have tried shilajit from several different companies but this is the best so far. I felt a very noticable increase in well being within days and sleep is deep and refreshing. Also I feel very relaxed but with steady energy. Shilajit is so important to take because our soils are depleted of colloidal minerals and fulvic acids which our body needs to function properly.

Great Sleep!

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

MikeMemberにより Sep 25, 2010 に掲載

My wife and I went from sleeping 8+ hours (waking up at least once during the night) to usually sleeping straight through 6 to 7 hours. We now wake up feeling well-rested with less sleep. It worked from the first time we took it.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 16