JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

More pain than gain

Reviewer1042263により Jul 13, 2015 に掲載

I am sad to do it but I strongly recommend against taking this supplement. As for why, please read on. First of all, this stuff is incredibly powerful. There are several studies indicating (among others) a testosterone increase in mice when taking shilajit. I tried several brands none compared to this. Look it up on ncbi. I felt a higher libido, athletic performances increased etc. etc. I could do with 5-6 hours of sleep easily, did not work out and build more muscles without working out than I did before with doing so. I can go on and on about the benefits, but let me just say that there is some quality shilajit product in these capsules and they made me feel like superman. I liked it so much I took it for a year straight. At some point I felt something was wrong but you do not want to give away the feeling of being superman. I experienced heavy brain fog, holes and gaps in my memory and sometimes just could not focus. I saw spots and lights in my vision. Once I stopped taking shilajit these effects disappeared slowly, along with the physical strength etc. which takes a while to get used to. It felt like I took steroids and lost everything it gave. It was a difficult time for me. I believe it is also contaminated with something else (shilajit is notorious for being contaminated with heavy metals such as lead, arsenic and mercury, which are devastating to your body). Sorry to dragon herbs and the people that like this product. I am being completely sincere when i give out this warning for anyone wanting to take this, save yourself the damage and pain it causes. Find a pure source (which is mighty difficult to say the least) or try something else.

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Cures bone fracture and tissue damage fast

4669693988845461808により May 17, 2015 に掲載

Works very well. I took two pills a day, mixed with warm milk. No adverse reactions (other shilajits may give). After using it for a prolonged time i can say that i am very happy with this product because i did not need to take pain killer drugs as much as it is usually needed. And i could sleep naturally well.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

THE BEST ABSORPTION ENHANCEMENT EVER

4816614578323688251により Dec 17, 2014 に掲載

My wife notices when i don't use shilajit . it makes my medications and supplements way more effective, basically it's a cure . thank you dragon herbs ...

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good delivery service but bad product

5385608184903828825により Apr 05, 2014 に掲載

i took 4 capsules daily , there was no difference or benifits i noticed this product is unsafe because it contains high amounts of lead the good thing is delivry time .. no delay in process and shipment

Pricey, very good, potent

NutritionArtsにより Oct 27, 2013 に掲載

This is not cheap by any means, but it is very potent. I cannot test this in laboratory, but the immediate effects after digestion (compared to liquid Fulvic minerals) is profound, incl. lower fat fat burning threshold. Will be ordering more for for myself and recommend as a supplement in a mineral deficient OR chronic sickness repairing diet as tool for rebuilding mineral deposits naturally and with a decent balance of minerals.

Many forms

Reviewer3089243により Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

I've been taking shilajit for many years. I wanted to try this format, pill form, to compare to original, authentic form, which is similar to something like 'black asphalt'. While I think it does have strength, the other form of shilajit is much superior. Mind you for the cost that it's sold here at iHerb one cannot go wrong. If finances (put aside for supplements) is of no issue, then I highly recommend the other somewhat repulsive form, taste and smell wise, would be worth to buy. [Not offered here]. But if one is on a budget, then this is adequate, and will help.

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Real Shilajit

4721186692187163565により Jun 28, 2013 に掲載

I believe this Shilajit to be authentic. It is powerful stuff, worthy of the high expense.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

This is a very good product

Reviewer2631197により May 30, 2013 に掲載

After I took it for the first time I then tried just fulvic acid but it definitely wasn’t the same, so now I’m staying with shilajit. I was a skeptic when I bought it, but after a week or two I found that it really does help with the things that others have commented on (i.e. less fatigue, lessens joint stiffness, etc.). This will sound so cliché, but I’ll say it anyway – taking shilajit just makes me feel years younger.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

EXCELLENT! Especially for mercury detox

Healingbyrosieにより Aug 18, 2012 に掲載

I tried this recently after having only tried the Omica Fulvic Acid and trace minerals liquid product. I found it to be extremely effective, much more so than the straight fulvic acid. I think this is because of the ulmic and humic acids in combination with the fulvic acid. It really works fast at detoxifiying the mercury out and improved my thought processes and concentration rapidly. I think this is because it also detoxifies the calcification out of the pineal gland quite fast.

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Hope is working.

Reviewer3326265により Jul 06, 2012 に掲載

It seems is working. I have more energy but I still got sick recently.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています