JA

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Helping inguinal hernia by nourishing blood

5556441500181530888により Dec 24, 2015 に掲載

This is a formula I initially searched to help my husband mild inguinal hernia symptoms. Chinese medicine view this condition as deficiency in the production of blood that nourish connective tissues, including its tensile strength. This formula is the closest one to the non-invasive hernia repair prevention. It has significantly decreased the inguinal pain and the need to stop any physical activities due to it. Before he could not finish a hiking circuit without stopping for the pain. Now he doesn't even remember he had it. Although he doesn't want to admit it because he can't understand how a pill can stop a hernia, I see the change. I also use it to treat my blood aspect of a Taoist herbal treatment. Together with Profound essence, easy qi and this formula i found my combination for the herbal program. Note: I'm a M.D. with chinese medicine background.

Great product

debraanandaにより Aug 29, 2011 に掲載

I love this product for extra energy and vigor great will always take

Lifts Qi!

Reviewer2708209により Nov 14, 2011 に掲載

This is a good product for overall energy. For me it can be counterproductive if I'm stressed because of the blockages that occur. I like to use this when I've done some Yoga and QiGong and my Qi is moving freely. I don't have to take it regularly...just enough to get a little boost some days.

Ginseng and Astragulus

Reviewer1372860により Jun 29, 2010 に掲載

Dragon Herbs is an excellent company so I'm sure this is a good product, but it is a little too warming for me at the moment so I will wait until cooler weather to take the rest.

nothing special

iHerbMasterにより Oct 13, 2013 に掲載

after using the hole bottle, I didnt notice anything. I have used it for hyperhydrosis, but it doesnt helped!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5