JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Incredible dreamscape

5739604977495711871により Apr 15, 2015 に掲載

i felt a shift on taking this for a few days. I think it needs to be combined with some mental clearing or meditation for full effect. Being so busy I haven't done that but I feel a Positive shift and my dreams have been incredibly vivid and beautiful ever since taking it. Will keep on with this.

Good reishi

juliaheisにより Sep 16, 2011 に掲載

Reishi is basically king of medicinal mushrooms. This seems like a great quality reishi product. I have not been taking it long. So far, it does not necessarily seem better than the other reishi products that I have tried (Paradise Herbs, Mushroom Science), but definitely at least as good as those. Seems to help me get a deep REM sleep, as well as give more lucid dreams.

Increased my energy levels

5668109142661916965により May 11, 2016 に掲載

I started using this after my energy levels were so low that I needed to go to sleep about an hour after I wake up in the morning. I read so many good reviews and decided to give it a try. After only one week of taking this and having only 1 cup of coffee a day, I experienced increase in energy. I now go for walks every every evening and very soon plan to go back to the gym.

The Best

Reviewer3330129により Sep 02, 2011 に掲載

The best reishi available - grown on duanwood per tradition in remote areas of China. Safe for all in the family. One of the best ways to protect from cold and flu. Take with vitamin C to enhance absorption and effectiveness.

Peace!

celestialleoにより Apr 11, 2011 に掲載

Very high Shen stabilizing....great all around!

my review

Reviewer1664868により Nov 16, 2011 に掲載

I received everthing very timely, as always. This is a great product. After consistent use I really have a feeling of well being.

ALWAYS GOOD WITH DRAGON HERBS

Reviewer1902681により Dec 09, 2011 に掲載

I've been taking these caps instead of liquid Duanwood. You can feel the effects of the liqui more acutely, but the caps these caps are also good, and a cheaper option (I tend to slurp through the drops quite quickly!)

Good Stuff!

Reviewer1232431により Jul 06, 2012 に掲載

This is some good Reishi. I just got it, and I like it a lot. Very good stuff from Ron, like all his products. You can feel it in your body. Buy it now!

just right for me

Reviewer3235653により Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

I had thyroid cancer and my immune system has been pretty screwed up for me ever since. I used to have tons of symptoms, even after surgery and radiation therapy, when I got all healed up, I still get a few anonying ones that I couldn't get rid of. Thanks to this I am less prone to stress, able to sleep more, even if I didn't sleep, I won't feel half dead, a lot less headaches and won't gain weight for no reason. My immune system is great now thanks to this. I will keep buying this. I was told to look for the extract or essence when buying Reishi. They are the good stuff that our body can absorbs effectively and this entire bottle is full of reishi extract, so I am glad. The powder stuff sure is cheap, but I will trust what the expert says.

The Great immune system regulator

Reviewer1979468により Jul 23, 2013 に掲載

The Duanwood Reishi is a life saver in many ways. Improves the cardiovascular system, helps lower the "bad" cholesterol and gives me amazing energy.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 22