JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

BEST QUALITY

Reviewer1902681により Oct 04, 2011 に掲載

I love Ron Teeguarden's stuff, everything I have taken from Dragonherbs has been of wonderful quality. I particularly recommend his Duanwood reishi extract in combo with Cordyceps. Coryceps gives you such energy, such clarity :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Used to think these were overpriced until I tried another brand

RMSF-Survivorにより Mar 22, 2016 に掲載

The other brand was rated 4.7 stars out of 9 reviews here, so I thought I would give it a shot. It was so bad it quickly brought all of my symptoms back that it was relieving within days, and I am so glad I had made sure I had some of these extra lying around to take while I wait on another order from iHerb. I have tried another brand of Cordyceps that worked really well, and it actually cured nerve damage in my neck and shoulder and more years ago. It's even more expensive than Dragon Herbs, and quite potent, but still not as good as the Cordyceps from Dragon Herbs. I am taking them now to deal with some symptoms from Lyme disease and other co-infections, and if it helps with that it will help most anything. Cordyceps mushrooms can do some pretty amazing things, and these are so potent I don't even need to take the maximum dose with these like I have to with every other brand.

powerful

Scottishdaveにより Dec 01, 2013 に掲載

The most powerful cordyceps I have experience. 6 capsules a day is too strong for me.

Energizer

4685375285003645141により Jun 21, 2013 に掲載

I used only one of these and it seemed to give me tons of energy. I would be careful and start out with just one capsule in the morning for sure. Any later and you might be not be able to get to sleep. I think this herb does what it's purported to do.

Dragon Herbs Cordyceps

uka800により Jun 05, 2012 に掲載

Cordyceps is a wonderful, very well, I bought the second time. And most importantly, it is the only immunomodulator that can take people with transplanted organs. So I calmly for my kidney, which my mother gave me. 1000 stars!

an amaizing product

pheyahにより Jun 12, 2016 に掲載

It's hard to describe the feeling .. after only one week I feel more energized and my immunity increased, My mood is amazing and I feel wonderful! I'm taking also Cellular Detox Support (Dragon herbs).

the best

5116637343885658330により Jul 25, 2014 に掲載

the best cordyceps.I will buy again.

good product