JA

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Helped with drug withdrawal !!!

Reviewer2483744により Jan 08, 2012 に掲載

I went through a very, very difficult time coming off sleeping pills!!!! Coming off the medication caused my body to totally break down mentally and was unable to cope with anything. I lost a lot of weight and my nervous system was unable to cope with the withdrawal, this went on for a year while slowly trying to cut down the medication. I then came upon dragon herbs and was immediately drawn to taking this one. It was a life saver for me. After a couple of weeks I finally felt like I was returning to feeling normal again and I totally wish that I had found this before I decided to stop the medication. I highly recommend this product if you need help with your nervous system.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Help my boyfriend quit smoking!

Reviewer1963165により May 24, 2011 に掲載

my boyfriend used this product along with Dragon Herb's Will Power to quit smoking. He has tried before, but has felt angry and miserable. This time he is smoke free for over 2 months (the longest in 25 years!) and he said it felt much easier and he didn't feel agitated.

Better sleep

4891890158136804463により May 30, 2013 に掲載

I was left with insomnia after having two surgeries close together in April. After coming off the strong pain pills, I couldn't sleep, no matter what I tried. This formula started helping me to wind down at night within a week. I feel calmer. Highly recommend it for anxiety or insomnia.

very good !

iHerbMasterにより Oct 13, 2013 に掲載

I have combined it with SHI arctic root and Dragon Herbs WillPower, and I m very centered when I must present something before a group of people, my voice doesnt shake anymore. Its effects are simillar to Tulsi(holly basil) !! But its cheaper.

relaxed

CellRejuvenatorにより Apr 15, 2011 に掲載

this product is a slow progressive formula nothing is going to dramitacly happen over night but you will notice changes these being more content in yourself and a more relaxed attitude

Brilliant Stuff

Reviewer2348333により Apr 11, 2010 に掲載

An absolute essential for myself, my family and my patients. Brilliant at all "overwhelmed" states, including bereavement, stress, sleeplessness etc. Also great for fear, anxiety, panic attacks. Highly, highly effective. With no side effects or withdrawal symptoms I recommend this 100 times for every time I recommend prescription anti-anxiety medicines. Grounding, calming, nurturing. Not just sedating - it also has an energetic quality (that is the point of chinese herbal medicine) that is soothing and nourishing to the heart. Brilliant and effective product.

Absolutely Amazing formula!

Reviewer1056396により May 29, 2010 に掲載

I have been taking this for a while and I am feeling truly balanced, my mind is clear & I have felt since taking my life has really positively changed I am alot calmer and at peace no matter what is going on in the outside world! I highly recommend this product!!!!

shen tonic

Scottishdaveにより Mar 18, 2010 に掲載

An essential part of any chinese tonic herbal programme nurturing shen. Helps to relax,great price!!

more confidence

Reviewer2843751により Feb 28, 2011 に掲載

son is a nervous recluse, for no obvious reason. this seems to help him feel afraid less and think more positively.

Stabalizer

Reviewer1623183により Dec 13, 2011 に掲載

I have used 2 bottles already along with he shou wu, and I can say that I am benefited by the use of this. My moods are stable and not getting any episodes of depression. I have ordered some more of it. Thanks dragon herbs and i herb team.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14