JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great for people under stress

Korutherapyにより Dec 30, 2015 に掲載

Great for stress , relieving anxiety . Ot keeps me really calm. Will order again

AWESOME For A Peaceful, Balanced, Spiritual Feeling

Reviewer1729995により Dec 12, 2015 に掲載

This formula is soooo calming; I just can't get upset about anything. I've been taking 3 capsules, 2 times/day. It also helps the immune system with this amount and the liver because of bupleurum. I love all of Dragon Herbs products. They are very potent. After I build your immune system in a couple of months with some of their formulas, I've found I can lower the dose to 3 capsules/day. Also, if I do get mildly sick, I take more.

very good !

iHerbMasterにより Oct 13, 2013 に掲載

I have combined it with SHI arctic root and Dragon Herbs WillPower, and I m very centered when I must present something before a group of people, my voice doesnt shake anymore. Its effects are simillar to Tulsi(holly basil) !! But its cheaper.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Better sleep

4891890158136804463により May 30, 2013 に掲載

I was left with insomnia after having two surgeries close together in April. After coming off the strong pain pills, I couldn't sleep, no matter what I tried. This formula started helping me to wind down at night within a week. I feel calmer. Highly recommend it for anxiety or insomnia.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great for my liver and stress

Reviewer3170253により Jan 20, 2012 に掲載

Calms me down and helps me sleep well

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helped with drug withdrawal !!!

Reviewer2483744により Jan 08, 2012 に掲載

I went through a very, very difficult time coming off sleeping pills!!!! Coming off the medication caused my body to totally break down mentally and was unable to cope with anything. I lost a lot of weight and my nervous system was unable to cope with the withdrawal, this went on for a year while slowly trying to cut down the medication. I then came upon dragon herbs and was immediately drawn to taking this one. It was a life saver for me. After a couple of weeks I finally felt like I was returning to feeling normal again and I totally wish that I had found this before I decided to stop the medication. I highly recommend this product if you need help with your nervous system.

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

authentic

Reviewer1402131により Jan 04, 2012 に掲載

Effects as promised in product description.

Stabalizer

Reviewer1623183により Dec 13, 2011 に掲載

I have used 2 bottles already along with he shou wu, and I can say that I am benefited by the use of this. My moods are stable and not getting any episodes of depression. I have ordered some more of it. Thanks dragon herbs and i herb team.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Help my boyfriend quit smoking!

Reviewer1963165により May 24, 2011 に掲載

my boyfriend used this product along with Dragon Herb's Will Power to quit smoking. He has tried before, but has felt angry and miserable. This time he is smoke free for over 2 months (the longest in 25 years!) and he said it felt much easier and he didn't feel agitated.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

relaxed

CellRejuvenatorにより Apr 15, 2011 に掲載

this product is a slow progressive formula nothing is going to dramitacly happen over night but you will notice changes these being more content in yourself and a more relaxed attitude

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています