JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

hard for combinationed skin

RimaLandにより Apr 12, 2013 に掲載

Could be the best but it dried my face very much and peeled off skin and takes me time to restore the damage, so sad

Nothing Real Special

Reviewer1470979により Sep 13, 2011 に掲載

I'm not a huge fan of cleansers that smell rather minty, so I did not enjoy this cleanser as much as I thought I would. I did not find it irritating to my skin, just would have preferred a different combination of oils. The shea butter in it I think makes your skin feel nice and soft after washing, but I couldn't really tell if it was exfoliating enough for me since I assume that it is the addition of the black soap that aids in exfoliation. I also think that this product is a tad bit overpriced for what you are getting in the cleanser in terms of ingredients. A cheaper alternative would be to buy the shea vision black soap, which was out of stock when I purchased this and to make your own cleanser with a blend of your own essential oils.

so-so product

4944051002136813598により Dec 13, 2013 に掲載

I was really excited to try this but I have to say I am a bit disappointed , it is too drying on my combination skin, I do not like the smell either, not able to take off my make up with it although I do not use anything that is waterproof or long wearing. It will not break you out but it will not heel blemishes either.

Not moisturizing, terrible smell

Reviewer1295091により Jun 14, 2014 に掲載

Dr Woods claims that this cleanser "Moisturizes & Conditions" but I did not find this to be true. This cleanser left my face feeling uncomfortable and squeaky clean (I don't even have sensitive skin). I also didn't really notice any exfoliating or blemish healing effects, not that I was expecting much from a cleanser. The packaging is fairly nice and the cleanser was easy to use (duh). Can you see I'm struggling to find good things to say about this cleanser? I can't really recommend this. PS. Other reviewers described the scent as refreshing tea tree. I liked the scent at first but after about a week of use it just began to smell like... flowery vomit. I had to hold my breath while cleansing my face. (I'm not taking off any stars for the scent because it is a personal preference but be warned!)

No way

5238616063978384481により Sep 07, 2016 に掲載

Didn't like the smell, wasn't good on my oily skin and left a huge black mess in my shower :/

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5