Customer Reviews

Dr. Woods, Facial Cleanser, Daily Exfoliating, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

$6.29
$6.99
¥ 645.68
Savings of: $0.70 (10% Off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 216 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 5-star
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (145)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 47 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Adore it

9 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Malina From Ukraine on Jan 29, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

It has got a light smell of tea tree, which i do not like, but it is so inessential that doesn't bother at all. Leaves my skin soft and clean. You can leave it on your face for a couple of minutes to get more exfoliating effect.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

reccomend it

8 people found the following review helpful

Posted by pirlanta From Russian Federation on Apr 12, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

It's very nice cleanser, with comfortable texture, cleans well and gentle, not much foam.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

best of the best/лучшее из лучших

7 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2985127 From Russian Federation on Aug 31, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

This is the best facial cleanser I've ever used! You can't find anything better for oily acne-prone skin. It makes my skin squeaking, helps fighting blemishes, even my clogged pores seem to become cleaner. Doesn't dry my skin out. The skin's so smooth! I'll definitely buy it again. Это самая лучшая умывалка, которая у меня когда-либо была! Для жирной проблемной кожи лучше средства не найти, имхо. Очищает до скрипа, борется с прыщами, даже забитые поры как будто становятся чище. Не сушит. Кожа гладкая-гладкая! Обязательно буду брать еще, и не раз.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Great all round cleanser

6 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1576657 From Australia on Feb 25, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I purchased this orginally for my daughter and tried it, I liked it so much I had to buy one for myself.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

good

6 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2697845 From Russian Federation on Nov 05, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I like this cleanser. There are many merits: not so much foam, good texture like oily cleansers, no any irritating, very good cleansing, delicate exfoliating. And some demerits: cleanser bites eyes a little (not a foam, this is volatile oils as I have thought), smell is so so. Will buy again.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Items 1-5 of 47 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

iHerb®は、iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewardsの登録商標です。 それに伴うロゴもiHerb, Incの登録商標となります。

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST

免責条項: iHerbに書かれている文章、もしくはiHerbで売られている商品は食品医薬品局(厚生省)で評価はされていません。病気を診断したり、治療したり、治したり、防いだり出来るという保証はありません もっと読む »


Eco Friendly Initiatives